Leeds away tickets or best pub in Derby for an atmosphere?!

Bowlio

I know a very stupid question for the tickets but on the off chance i thought I’d put it out there! I feel a win coming on absolutely nothing to loose in this game now if the team are brave and the away support get behind the lads far from over yet this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Bowlio said:

I know a very stupid question for the tickets but on the off chance i thought I’d put it out there! I feel a win coming on absolutely nothing to loose in this game now if the team are brave and the away support get behind the lads far from over yet this?

6 available on DCFC website be quick ! 

4 now, well there were 5 before I bought one! 

Trains back look rubbish, so may drive and just not drink, in which case, I've got seats in my car up for grabs. 

If anyone could do with a lift (sorry to hijack the thread). 

1 hour ago, Wazztie16 said:

4 now, well there were 5 before I bought one! 

Trains back look rubbish, so may drive and just not drink, in which case, I've got seats in my car up for grabs. 

If anyone could do with a lift (sorry to hijack the thread). 

schmidt i don't trust you GIF by New Girl

Thank you so much i have two tickets over the moon @RiddingsRam your a star ? @Wazztie16 may take you up on that and chuck some fuel money your way i will just see what my mate says when i see him at work later! Will you be leaving from Derby i take it i will be travelling from swad to mate in Derby first ? 

2 minutes ago, Bowlio said:

Thank you so much i have two tickets over the moon @RiddingsRam your a star ? @Wazztie16 may take you up on that and chuck some fuel money your way i will just see what my mate says when i see him at work later! Will you be leaving from Derby i take it i will be travelling from swad to mate in Derby first ? 

Don’t get sizzled in the Granville first

George’s bar in Kapparis Cyprus, adorned with a Derby shirt sitting high and proud on the wall, it will be a late one for me but COYRS, and no matter what I will not leave until it’s over.

just like to say what ever happens , I have enjoyed this season, Pride Park has a lot of pride in it, the fans have been awesome.

51 minutes ago, Bowlio said:

No problem, yeah I live near the cricket ground, just message me in the morning, I've got to get my ticket tomorrow as been at work today. 

6 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

George’s bar in Kapparis Cyprus, adorned with a Derby shirt sitting high and proud on the wall, it will be a late one for me but COYRS, and no matter what I will not leave until it’s over.

just like to say what ever happens , I have enjoyed this season, Pride Park has a lot of pride in it, the fans have been awesome.

Nice. Go to Magazaki for a kebab beforehand...? Or Faliros if you’re feeling flush. Have a good game. ??

Archived