Biringham city stwards really unfriendly

B4ev6is

20 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

They’ve started to do it in the east stand now. When they serve a bottle of whatever, they have to take the lid off. Quite annoying as it means you have to drink pretty much straight away so you don’t knock it over etc. 

Dont really understand why 

They dont always do it as I have seen people buy bottle of coke and lid kepted on and others taken off.

I have plan for that I hide bottle top in my walliet as they never search there and quickly put back on.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They dont always do it as I have seen people buy bottle of coke and lid kepted on and others taken off.

I have plan for that I hide bottle top in my walliet as they never search there and quickly put back on.

They read this forum,you've been rumbled.

Sith Happens
25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Just give it your girlfriend to hold, they wont take it off her.

After all of the negative publicity about one of their fans getting into the pitch and attacking a opposition player you can hardly criticise Blues for wanting to take a tougher stand on everyone entering their ground. 

You have to accept their terms of entry otherwise don't go.

6 hours ago, curb said:

First time I came across that was at Wembley in the play offs, now it seems to be everywhere. I think with the top on it could be used as a missile. So once again everyone is treated as a hooligan because of the few mindless idiots. We took a bottle of water into the ground on Saturday (I took the top off and hid it separately), but they didn’t bother searching my lad properly any way. Some you win, some you lose. 

OT, for the semi away leg (after the 1-0 Kris Commons first leg), whenever that was! 

Big bins outside the turnstiles to throw all your bottles away (a la airport), then removed bottle tops from your purchases inside the ground... Muckerette knocked her water over as soon as we got to our seat!  Doh!

(This was in the seats down the side (west stand?) so to the left looking from where the majority of our fans were, behind the goal. Presume it was the same in that end?)

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I do that, too (purse not wallet!)

On 20/04/2019 at 22:36, B4ev6is said:

I spoke number police officer about and none of them can see a probleam with it. So for me it just rip fans off and is total wrong.

Just to put things in perspective the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester said that 60% of crimes don't get progressed as they simply do not have the man or woman power to investigate everything that's reported.

As a wild stab in the dark I'd say that this would firmly sit within that 60%.

Archived