Duane Holmes thigh injury rules him out for at least the next 2 games

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For ducks sake... that’s a big big big blow, we seriously lack cover in that role that’s any good, and have done since the summer window closed really. Annoying cause Holmes has been really starting to control games. Bryson needs to step the duck up now, no more hiding and letting games pass you by Craig, get in there, be strong, and take control of the midfield like you should be doing. Winning the midfield battle is vital as always, so let’s hope he can step up! Otherwise I suppose the other option is Hudds in and 4231

17 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Damn, I'd been reliably informed he had a falling out with FL and that he was been given the cold shoulder treatment.

Not true but it surprises me that the rumour hadn't started

I was thinking more along the lines that Frank was punishing him for lying about the race allegations.  Glad to hear it is just an injury.

36 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Nooooooooooooo now we need to Free Timi Max from his Northampton hell!!!!!!!!

He’s the modern day footballing Diedre Rashidspacer.png

I like Elsnik. Just have an instinct he might make the grade in an FL team. ( and a great name for some inventive chants i’m Sure ) 

10 minutes ago, jono said:

I like Elsnik. Just have an instinct he might make the grade in an FL team. ( and a great name for some inventive chants i’m Sure ) 

Really thought he'd be the first to step up from the U23's. Not sure what's gone wrong ?

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Really thought he'd be the first to step up from the U23's. Not sure what's gone wrong ?

Youth player. What can you do?

Based on the current situation, there was no-one more wrong about him than I ? - but hopefully something happens next year to put him back on my seemingly over-optimistic track.

Archived