U23s vs Arsenal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

The flag was there for most of the second half if not all of it.

He might have popped into a stand second half as he appears to enjoy standing alone near the goal first half where he receives plenty of Rams TV coverage and receives the odd comment from the lads in the studio. Top fella is MD.

15 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Is George Evans the new George Thorne? i e only good enough for the reserves now? 

I think you mean 'not even good enough for the reserves'. From what we've seen of Evans so far we'd have seen more benefit tempting Paul Thirlwell out of retirement.

Edit: Just checked and Thirlwell hasn't even retired yet!

Would Evans be a better bet at RB? I'm not suggesting he replaces Bogle, I just want to know if there's some way we can utilsise him, because he's clearly not good enough to play in midfield.

36 minutes ago, KCG said:

I just want to know if there's some way we can utilsise him, because he's clearly not good enough to play in midfield.

Does beg the question - what did Frank see in him that we haven't - yet?

1 hour ago, KCG said:

Would Evans be a better bet at RB? I'm not suggesting he replaces Bogle, I just want to know if there's some way we can utilsise him, because he's clearly not good enough to play in midfield.

If you mean right back in reading, then I’m with you?

2 hours ago, Coconut said:

I think you mean 'not even good enough for the reserves'. From what we've seen of Evans so far we'd have seen more benefit tempting Paul Thirlwell out of retirement.

Edit: Just checked and Thirlwell hasn't even retired yet!

Ssssh....you'll blow Joe Maclarens summer 2019 strategy....?

Archived