Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Funso Ojo

4 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

I was thinking a bit more about this - as Bennett came through our academy system and Mount is here on loan, without fee, does that make them the Free Masons?

If we weren’t paying a loan fee for mount then it mitre done ,, now stop the puns or someone may lodge a complaint 

Edited by Archied

9 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

I was thinking a bit more about this - as Bennett came through our academy system and Mount is here on loan, without fee, does that make them the Free Masons?

Next time they're both on the pitch at the end of a game, keep a careful eye out for a funny handshake.

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Really informative debate on someone nobody knows anything about and who we probably won't sign. Wonder how many pages we can get to....

I'd like to go on record as having no idea....🤣

Maybe lots........Maybe a few........Maybe something  in between.....

21 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

I don’t think many people have seen him play as he’s not in the championship or higher... however I don’t think many people are claiming that. You claiming you don’t know anything about him so couldn’t comment - is a comment in its self which is just pointless 😂

I bet you’re really fun at parties aren’t you mate? And for the record... I’ve never heard of the bloke so I can’t comment on if he’s any good or not.

11 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Really informative debate on someone nobody knows anything about and who we probably won't sign. Wonder how many pages we can get to....

I agree, there is nothing worse than a pointless post that has no relation to the OP.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

I agree, there is nothing worse than a pointless post that has no relation to the OP.

Speaking of terrible segues, whats everyone's favourite Fish n Chip shop?

23 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Third degree handshakes no doubt