Funso Ojo

Heisenberg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Ok, I think he is brilliant and we should definitely sign him, got lots of potential and will be a snip at £750,000. The point I was trying to make, which obviously you missed, was that I question the point of posters commenting on a player most have never seen play. I don't think that adds much value.....

I don’t think many people have seen him play as he’s not in the championship or higher... however I don’t think many people are claiming that. You claiming you don’t know anything about him so couldn’t comment - is a comment in its self which is just pointless ?

3 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

It's like asking if Mason Mount and Mason Bennett are related. 

Belting point made, is there any other team in history that has had a starting eleven with two Masons in it? We are rewriting the rule book here fellow Rams, truly!

7 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

I don’t think many people have seen him play as he’s not in the championship or higher... however I don’t think many people are claiming that. You claiming you don’t know anything about him so couldn’t comment - is a comment in its self which is just pointless ?

Digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole mate, quit while you are behind.....

13 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

Funso is the first name. Not an uncommon Yoruba name. It's like asking if Mason Mount and Mason Bennett are related. 

I was thinking a bit more about this - as Bennett came through our academy system and Mount is here on loan, without fee, does that make them the Free Masons?

4 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

I was thinking a bit more about this - as Bennett came through our academy system and Mount is here on loan, without fee, does that make them the Free Masons?

If we weren’t paying a loan fee for mount then it mitre done ,, now stop the puns or someone may lodge a complaint 

21 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

I bet you’re really fun at parties aren’t you mate? And for the record... I’ve never heard of the bloke so I can’t comment on if he’s any good or not.

11 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Really informative debate on someone nobody knows anything about and who we probably won't sign. Wonder how many pages we can get to....

I agree, there is nothing worse than a pointless post that has no relation to the OP.

Archived