Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Funso Ojo

Can’t say I’ve heard of the bloke but seems pretty highly regarded according to that webpage. We definately need a new Cm or two and he could well be an option, going by our last Scunthorpe midfielder. Looks to be a good all rounder which is what we want in midfield going by his whoscored, could be a good option. Should hope we’d have enough to beat forest if we really did go in for him

Don't know much about him but if we wanted him and it came down to Frank v Martin, he's probably only heard of one of them at his age......

Deep laying playmaker says one Scunny fan who values him at 2.5 million. Charlie Wilson who's there equivalent of Steve Nic thinks he's the best player since Gary Hooper but he think 1 million would do it.He's the one who broke the Duane Holmes transfer.

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Seems slightly older for someone who may not manage a step up.

I think if he were British I’d agree, but sometimes players who’ve played abroad their whole career come to England and end up at completely the wrong level. Seeing as Marriott and Holmes have probably been our two best (permanent) signings this season, I’d happily go for a cheap(ish) League One player