No more Chelsea loans please

MackworthRamIsGod

3 hours ago, clarkeram7 said:

Someone close this thread down.. Definite Forest fan ??

Tomori has been close to our player of the season up until the last game. 

Has he?

He's a very raw talent but I don't think he will make it as a centre back.

I think he's scored 3 own goals so far and probably played a big contribution to about another 10.

His positioning and concentration yesterday were schoolboy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/12/2018 at 18:33, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It is all well and good Chelsea sending young players to cut their teeth in the lower leagues, but those players have to be good enough, it cannot be at the expense of our promotion push.

Tomori - continuously makes mistakes, big mistakes, it is almost like he watched Keoghs game and thinks he will have a bit of that. I do think Tomori will be a big player in the future, but that doesn't help us now.

Mount - where has he been for the last few weeks? I haven't really seen him do anything to influence the match in a long time. Again he will be a good player in the future, but certainly not good enough for Chelsea let alone England. 

If we are going to loan players that have little influence on our team I would much rather give our own young players a run out. 

I guess if Mount and Tomori were the  finished item we wouldn't be watching them play in a Derby shirt. 

9 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Has he?

He's a very raw talent but I don't think he will make it as a centre back.

I think he's scored 3 own goals so far and probably played a big contribution to about another 10.

His positioning and concentration yesterday were schoolboy.

He be a perfect RB/RWB in my eyes... can’t defend but not brilliant in the air and very quick, could be the new Glen Johnson.

start of the season Mount was playing some lovely through balls & getting on the score sheet. 

According to some he was brilliant & wilson was a selfish waste of space 

Fast forward to end of December. Wilson is now class & mounts rubbish. He hasnt been the same since he had a couple of games out injured. He’s a young player still learning. Most players lack a bit consistency at that age unless you’re really world class 

Not sure why anyone wouldnt want more loans in. Other than arguably marriott the loans have been out best players  

On 28/12/2018 at 00:20, G-Ram said:

start of the season Mount was playing some lovely through balls & getting on the score sheet. 

According to some he was brilliant & wilson was a selfish waste of space 

Fast forward to end of December. Wilson is now class & mounts rubbish. He hasnt been the same since he had a couple of games out injured. He’s a young player still learning. Most players lack a bit consistency at that age unless you’re really world class 

Not sure why anyone wouldnt want more loans in. Other than arguably marriott the loans have been out best players  

Yes the loan system for younger players has worked well in some cases. I thought Jesse Lingard and Jordan  Ibe were very good. Also Andre Wisdom in his loan spell was very useful.

As with permanent signings, some good some not so good,. At least with a loan, the club isn't wasting money on players with long contracts, being paid big wages and not even in the squad. We have a few of those.....

On 27/12/2018 at 13:19, G STAR RAM said:

Which is strange because you attack Keogh on another thread when  there were probably 9 or 10 players that you could criticise before him.

Must have been watching a different game bud as he could not cope with Sharp all match!

2 hours ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Must have been watching a different game bud as he could not cope with Sharp all match!

Yes I must have been watching a different match. 

Don't ever really remember Sharp getting the better of Keogh.

Remember him giving Tomori the slip on many occasions but not Keogh.

On 26/12/2018 at 17:33, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It is all well and good Chelsea sending young players to cut their teeth in the lower leagues, but those players have to be good enough, it cannot be at the expense of our promotion push.

Tomori - continuously makes mistakes, big mistakes, it is almost like he watched Keoghs game and thinks he will have a bit of that. I do think Tomori will be a big player in the future, but that doesn't help us now.

Mount - where has he been for the last few weeks? I haven't really seen him do anything to influence the match in a long time. Again he will be a good player in the future, but certainly not good enough for Chelsea let alone England. 

If we are going to loan players that have little influence on our team I would much rather give our own young players a run out. 

Damn Frank better give them a call to stop that Belgian bloke coming to us 

Archived