Who should we fear?

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Sorry to be boring but we should fear any side where we're not at it 100%  The Bolton & Rotherham results show what happens when we start to believe our own hype, and aren't fully focused.  As good as the performances have been the past 4 games, we need it again & again if we expect to beat any team we play from here on in.  The cliche about anyone can beat anyone in this league is a cliche for a reason, Brum's result against The Dirties proves it.  

Fair comment. Shouldn't be losing to Rotherham.

9 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Sorry to be boring but we should fear any side where we're not at it 100%  The Bolton & Rotherham results show what happens when we start to believe our own hype, and aren't fully focused.  As good as the performances have been the past 4 games, we need it again & again if we expect to beat any team we play from here on in.  The cliche about anyone can beat anyone in this league is a cliche for a reason, Brum's result against The Dirties proves it.  

Agree with this.

Fear no one but respect everyone.

This division is brutal. My message to the team would be ‘don’t let complacency be your downfall’ leave all that stuff to us fans

I think that who we have previously played this season and how we have performed is now completely irrelevant. This is a learning-curve we are on, and we are on a sharply upward track, and I don't think that the opposition's style has much to do with that. The only team we should fear is ourselves, and then only if complacency sets in. I'm fairly confident that will not be allowed to happen.

I'm looking forward to the day when we play as well as we can.

Archived