I am here and loving this club, I really am. The staff, fans, players, it is an...

Ellafella

“ I am here and loving this club, I really am. The staff, fans, players, it is an incredible club with a great history.”

Frank Lampard on Derby County.

I’m loving how the morning papers are full of the Chelsea v Derby game; so brassed off that I missed out on getting a ticket {I booked the time off work even} but most of all I love what FL says about our Club and how he’s bringing everybody together. Ipswich must be fit to burst. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11938/11540367/frank-lampard-on-chelsea-return-managerial-ambitions-and-that-win-at-old-trafford

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

“ I am here and loving this club, I really am. The staff, fans, players, it is an incredible club with a great history.”

Frank Lampard on Derby County.

I’m loving how the morning papers are full of the Chelsea v Derby game; so brassed off that I missed out on getting a ticket {I booked the time off work even} but most of all I love what FL says about our Club and how he’s bringing everybody together. Ipswich must be fit to burst. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11938/11540367/frank-lampard-on-chelsea-return-managerial-ambitions-and-that-win-at-old-trafford

Try ringing the ticket office when they open. They often have very late returns.

4 minutes ago, David said:

1314.png

I’m starting to think so...we probably now have more individual talent; I’m not sure we yet have the consistency and this week will be another huge test...the exam question for the team this week is “can you go to Chelsea and push them to the limit and then beat an in-form Brum at home on Saturday”. At the moment I suspect we’ll push Chelsea to the end of 90 minutes then look flat on Saturday.

I said after 30 minutes on Saturday that the football we had played for the last 120 minutes (90 mins against WBA and 30 mins against Boro) was the best I'd seen my team play, probably ever. I am only 40 years young.

Understandably, we ran out of steam and didnt produce the tempo we needed to to win. 

I can see Chelsea not taking this game all that serious and we could just beat them. One thing for sure is the atmosphere will be electric and the players will be given the support they deserve. 

Be great if the lads can just do themselves proud,win or  lose.

Frank talking a lot of sense and I hope he enjoys the evening and the team meet his expectations. Would be great to win this but more chance of Real Madrid being 9th in law liga?.

just hope we have enough in the tank for sat, as promotion has got to be our main objective .

all those going enjoy,

Coyr

Dare I say this. Yes I will! The buzz and passion that was around when Brian Clough was in his second season here is back. I was so lucky to be a season ticket holder on the pop side then. Yes it's still early days but it's so exciting and we're back in the headlines. Great times ahead.

Archived