Off topic

PistoldPete2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

why are none of the off topic topics of any interest ? Gaming? What if you are not a 14 year old schoolboy? 

Eh?

I'm 51 next week and I game.

Just joined a Sim Racing league running Dallara F3 cars in Assetto Corsa.

You should see my nightclub in GTA as well ?

On 30/08/2018 at 18:44, GboroRam said:

I'm sure @David will listen to suggestions. Just no political threads please. 

What is a political thread? I could start a thread on anything and someone whould chip in with " I blame thatcher/blair/ corbyn/may/Ukip" like the people who blame Keogh.

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

What is a political thread? I could start a thread on anything and someone whould chip in with " I blame thatcher/blair/ corbyn/may/Ukip" like the people who blame Keogh.

And the mods will probably remove it as off topic. 

Bankers will lend you an umbrella but want it back when it rains

Lawyers will lend you and umbrella but want you to sign 60 pages of disclaimers

Shops will sell you an Umbrella but you can't get it wet

Doctors will give you an umbrella but suggest you stay in because of your cough.

Railwaymen will lend you one but it will probably be the wrong type of rain

Politicians will promise you TWO but when they get in power they will ban all umbrellas apart for MPs

22 hours ago, GboroRam said:

And the mods will probably remove it as off topic. 

And get the topic locked, according to the blurb on off topic. 

Looks like off topic will be about what people had for dinner, and their pets all the stuff that stops me going on facebook

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

And get the topic locked, according to the blurb on off topic. 

Looks like off topic will be about what people had for dinner, and their pets all the stuff that stops me going on facebook

We understand that the changes will disappoint some people, but you have to admit its nice that the off topic board has very little arguing in it now. 

5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

We understand that the changes will disappoint some people, but you have to admit its nice that the off topic board has very little arguing in it now. 

Tra la bloody la.

3 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

What if you like arguing ?  Some things are worth arguing about.  

On the other hand, it did get out of hand and it got far too personal at times. 

On 30/08/2018 at 17:36, PistoldPete2 said:

why are none of the off topic topics of any interest ? Gaming? What if you are not a 14 year old schoolboy? 

Why don’t you create an interesting topic ? I see you’re not keen on what people are having for their dinner and those of us that post about our pets sicken you so instead of moaning, do something about it. 

45 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I don't know whether the off topic board has any arguing on it as none of the topics are of any interest to me. The only off topic thread I have been on Is this one, and it seems to have some arguing on it.

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Why don’t you create an interesting topic ? I see you’re not keen on what people are having for their dinner and those of us that post about our pets sicken you so instead of moaning, do something about it. 

Because anything that isn't boring or anodyne would get locked.

55 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I don't know whether the off topic board has any arguing on it as none of the topics are of any interest to me. The only off topic thread I have been on Is this one, and it seems to have some arguing on it.

So you're complaining about a couple of rules being put in place to bring peace inside a board that the only topic you have read is this one you have opened?

Archived