Well done

fridge

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

@fridge thank you for your comment. All the best to you too

Cheers mate, things are not right at boro but I remember the bounce Robson gave us, you can't under estimate the influence someone like a Robson or a Lampard  can bring to a team, he wont get it all right of course but I think he will do enough to get you promoted this year.

Poor first half performance better second half.

I think Frank knows we need a center half will be interesting to see who he gets in I think Frank may play different systems against the better teams he could go 4-4-2 so many different options in a 2 Bennett and Marriot up front or maybe Vydra with Marriot push Lawrence and Wilson into a midfield 4  but Frank will do it his way so we may see lots of changes and for me what must happen is the defensive midfield player must stay in his position otherwise we will get picked off.

That position for me must go to either Huddlestone or give Evans a try for me Ledley was poor and even how bad Keogh was Ledley was not doing his job either. With the right selections going forward we could be awesome this year but it will be entertaining and from last night Frank his loving it and he just what this club needs.

1 minute ago, Redcar said:

I hope you get relegated.

(sorry, saw this same comment on another thread the last time an oppo fan came on the forum and tried to be nice and made me laugh).

Lol you might get what you hope for, possibility closer to the bottom than the top.

not trying to be nice, my moto is is you cant say something positive say nothing at all.

1 minute ago, fridge said:

Lol you might get what you hope for, possibility closer to the bottom than the top.

not trying to be nice, my moto is is you cant say something positive say nothing at all.

Interesting, why do you say that?

14 minutes ago, fridge said:

Cheers mate, things are not right at boro but I remember the bounce Robson gave us, you can't under estimate the influence someone like a Robson or a Lampard  can bring to a team, he wont get it all right of course but I think he will do enough to get you promoted this year.

What's not right? You're among the favourites to go up? 

9 minutes ago, David said:

Interesting, why do you say that?

If you mean our position then , we have lost Fabio, Bamford, Gibson is on his way as is Traore and possibly Britt too, downing is too slow now, Gestede is not a good fit, we are short at right back , left back and have no number 10. If Traore leaves we have no real threat, obviously we will bring players in but you know how hard it is to bring in the right players.

1 minute ago, fridge said:

If you mean our position then , we have lost Fabio, Bamford, Gibson is on his way as is Traore and possibly Britt too, downing is to slow now, Gestede is not a good fit, we are short at right back , left back and have no number 10. If Traore leaves we have no real threat, obviously we will bring players in but you know how hard it is to bring in the right players.

From the outside I thought it was either Bamford or Assombalongalongalonga that would leave, not both and Traore was being offered a new deal to keep him at the club

I dont think Britt will stay, and Traore is almost certain to go, Braithwaite not wanted or interested in staying, we look like starting today with leadbitter in midfield and he had lost his legs two seasons ago.

9 minutes ago, fridge said:

If you mean our position then , we have lost Fabio, Bamford, Gibson is on his way as is Traore and possibly Britt too, downing is too slow now, Gestede is not a good fit, we are short at right back , left back and have no number 10. If Traore leaves we have no real threat, obviously we will bring players in but you know how hard it is to bring in the right players.

Are you lads happy with whatever Pulis is building for you?

Nowt against boro. Thought you'd do well with monk but he didn't work out at all. Pulis tho.... (shudder).

19 minutes ago, fridge said:

Only playin pal. ????

You flogging that fast youth up top? Looked mint at Pride Park last season, ripped our left back a new one!

Don't need a number 10 in a Pulis team....... Just a big lad up top!

it'll be a different brand of football for you guys this year now he's had more time to coach his style with them.... Bamford wrong type for him imo Traore would be a massive loss though

19 minutes ago, fridge said:

Vydra is a good No. 10.

45 minutes ago, fridge said:

I would rather go up on merit rather than on the back of a managers playing reputation. I couldn’t be doing with another 11 pointer.

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I would rather go up on merit rather than on the back of a managers playing reputation. I couldn’t be doing with another 11 pointer.

Surely if we go up it will be on merit? I can't remember the league promoting a team because they liked their manager ?

Archived