Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

Day
Message added by Day

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I know it's extra work for you, but any way to include all the updates in one post, maybe the first post? 

Even better get him to text us with the updates.?

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I know it's extra work for you, but any way to include all the updates in one post, maybe the first post? 

Can do, I won't embed all tweets though as it would be a nightmare to load

Just now, Gritters said:

Where should I be looking for updates?

The first post, go to page 1 and then just refresh.

If you want to comment on a specific update, just copy it out of that post ?

FL - reward of proving people wrong, being self critical and hard work are the best ways to get out of difficult times. We won't be getting carried away. #dcfc #dcfcfans

FL - hadn't seen Tom Lawrence head a ball all preseason before reading! Mason Bennett changed the game when he came on, really impressed.

SP - Malone has been a target all summer. Process starts from identifying player attributes, then wages, fee, fitting into squad. We had to wait for Hydra then it fell into place. Only contacted HTAFC yesterday morning.

3 minutes ago, David said:

FL - reward of proving people wrong, being self critical and hard work are the best ways to get out of difficult times. We won't be getting carried away. #dcfc #dcfcfans

FL - hadn't seen Tom Lawrence head a ball all preseason before reading! Mason Bennett changed the game when he came on, really impressed.

My guess is that Bennett will be worth £5m+ after this season.

SP - usually negotiations take a while, but held firm on stance mainly. Always fun trying to sneak players in to training ground so nobody sees. Agents like to leave fees until the end, often rely on player wanting to be here to get it over the line. Another club came too late

Archived