East Anglian Rams

EastAnglianRam

Hi All,

I’m in the process of setting up a supporters group in the East Anglia region. The aim initially is to gather a bit of interest and see if we can get a few people along to have a drink and to go to some of the games together. Longer term it would be good to have a pool of people locally keen to travel to games and to organise transport etc, maybe socials but let’s see where it goes. If you fall into the demographic then please give us a follow on Twitter @EastRams

Once we have a first fixture organised that we will try and get a few people together for, I will put up details on here also so that anybody who can get involved can find out about it this way. I’ve no idea on the numbers locally, so it will be interesting to find out.

I hope to see some of the forum members there.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my family are ST holders from ipswich, there's 4 of us that travel to every home game.

There's robglosta and admira on here live very close who attend regular from Ipswich aswell.

Will give your Twitter a follow.

Although I work in London and have a base there - I will be buying a place shortly on the north norfolk coast - so keep in touch

I can't bolt down a season ticket  - cos of the stupid times we play at nowadays

But like to go to 4/5 homes games and all the London - and south away games

On 12/07/2018 at 21:08, EastAnglianRam said:

Hi All,

I’m in the process of setting up a supporters group in the East Anglia region. The aim initially is to gather a bit of interest and see if we can get a few people along to have a drink and to go to some of the games together. Longer term it would be good to have a pool of people locally keen to travel to games and to organise transport etc, maybe socials but let’s see where it goes. If you fall into the demographic then please give us a follow on Twitter @EastRams

Once we have a first fixture organised that we will try and get a few people together for, I will put up details on here also so that anybody who can get involved can find out about it this way. I’ve no idea on the numbers locally, so it will be interesting to find out.

I hope to see some of the forum members there.

Knowing me knowing you, ah ahh! 

23 hours ago, deano180 said:

Me and my family are ST holders from ipswich, there's 4 of us that travel to every home game.

There's robglosta and admira on here live very close who attend regular from Ipswich aswell.

Will give your Twitter a follow.

On tractors? ?

On 13 July 2018 at 13:08, DcfcMatt said:

I'm in the Norwich area.

Must be me.....but that sounds like a euphemism for foreplay.

Archived