Open air bars London

Westcumbrianram

I am in London for the England match this coming Wednesday. I am assuming we will be staying Windsor side of London. Does anyone have any great recommendations for a good bar or open air bar to watch the football at? There is around 30 of us so a decent size bar would help.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Westcumbrianram said:

I am in London for the England match this coming Wednesday. I am assuming we will be staying Windsor side of London. Does anyone have any great recommendations for a good bar or open air bar to watch the football at? There is around 30 of us so a decent size bar would help.

Just been local pubs really, no open air stuff unless it’s a pub garden. 

30 of you will be difficult the locals won’t take too well to you taking over their boozer. Stay in Windsor or maybe Staines, plenty of pubs available. All will have plenty of atmosphere. 

maybe leather bottle in earlsfield - huge beer garden but not sure if theyre showing it outside. if you go east east east there's the crooked billet in clapton which has a big outside bit with some screens outside. could also go and have a look to see if any of the pubs near twickenham have outside screens.. or even green man at wembley? doubt you'll find anything more central with large outside areas for 30.

perhaps also somewhere near olympic park near hackney wick station in queens yard too.

i think most people will take afternoon off so youll have to go for lunchtime onwards i reckon.

41 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I was born and bred within 150 miles of Bow Bells cor blimey guv what a picture what a photograph! ?

You slaaaaaaaaaaag, you’re more cockaney than yer own Danny Dyer me owd coc’sparra!

Archived