Post season Fun DCFC topics

Curtains

9 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Full back - managers son

Wing back - no idea what his best position is but we have better midfielders than you.

Question. 

Whats your best position lol

LB in the dressing room. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A full back is a full back whereas a wing back is a half-back playing on the wing,

a wing back ought really to be called a wing-half, then your wing back could indeed be a full back. 

the centre-half isn't a half he's a back....i.e. a centre back.

whereas your holding midfielder is really a centre half.

ok?

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Can Chris Martin run the 100 meters in less than 20 seconds. 

How big of a stage do Coldplay normally perform on, that needs Chris Martin to run that fast and that far.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

A full back is a full back whereas a wing back is a half-back playing on the wing,

a wing back ought really to be called a wing-half, then your wing back could indeed be a full back. 

ok?

So what’s a quarter back?

Am I doing this right?

53 minutes ago, curtains said:

How is it  going  at the moment mate. 

He’s ok mate...thanks for asking,mentally it’s the best I’ve seen him for a long time and he’s buzzing for next season,disease wise they’re still scratching their heads...we’re ok ...cheers.

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

ok?

When I played for the school football team. The teacher in charge used to tell me to mark the big lad in the number nine shirt. Didn't realise I was playing a holding midfield role and my opponent was their attacking midfield play-maker. I always thought of myself as a centre-half and the lad I was marking was the opposition's centre-forward. But there again I could be getting confused, what with all the balls I've headed over the years.

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

When I played for the school football team. The teacher in charge used to tell me to mark the big lad in the number nine shirt. Didn't realise I was playing a holding midfield role and my opponent was their attacking midfield play-maker. I always thought of myself as a centre-half and the lad I was marking was the opposition's centre-forward. But there again I could be getting confused, what with all the balls I've headed over the years.

You'd be the centre-half mate. 

The best feeling in local football was smashing a shot and it cannon in off the bar. 

You always knew when you had hit a shot as sweet as a nut. 

Maybe it was better to score though but just like the bar noise as the ball smacked against it. 

Just now, hintonsboots said:

Another starter  for 10

At half time in GT's last appearance the Physio said you're having a Cortisone injection, Keogh said if he's having a new sports car then so am I.

....... I'll get me coat.

Can he drive though lol

4-4-2 has become the missionary position of football tactics.

3-4-3 is somrthing slightly more risque

2-3-5 is like jumping off the wardrobe.

Archived