Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ramet said:

No one invests in a football club and expects to get money back but like all good businessmen he believes he can make this club great again. so much has been invested in the academy to help secure this club its a long term plan. A great business model is Southampton brought kids through and sold for massive profit and then a ready made replacement in the youth to take there place its the only way to make the club sustainable.but promotion would really help as this helps attract the best and also helps massive with revenue stream etc.

Mel did and he says he bought Derby County “with my eyes wide open. I don’t intend to lose my money”.

4 minutes ago, David said:

But you still visit daily just to catch a glimpse of my profile picture, try and deny it ?

I visit no doubt, but I just don’t enjoy the debates on here anymore. It’s got tiresome for me. 

3 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Mel did and he says he bought Derby County “with my eyes wide open. I don’t intend to lose my money”.

Fair enough but its a very long term investment in 

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

I visit no doubt, but I just don’t enjoy the debates on here anymore. It’s got tiresome for me. 

I agree to a certain extent, and I know which side of the coin you are on with one in this topic today as we have gone back and forth a few times, but a forum is for discussion, you put your opinions out there they will be challenged, that's how it works. 

I think some believe we're all here to change each others minds and get pissed off when when it's not working, it's just a discussion, some on opinions which are more stronger than others, one day you can be in the majority, the next the minority.....unless you perch yourself on the fence and never jump down on either side. 

1 hour ago, David said:

I agree to a certain extent, and I know which side of the coin you are on with one in this topic today as we have gone back and forth a few times, but a forum is for discussion, you put your opinions out there they will be challenged, that's how it works. 

I think some believe we're all here to change each others minds and get pissed off when when it's not working, it's just a discussion, some on opinions which are more stronger than others, one day you can be in the majority, the next the minority.....unless you perch yourself on the fence and never jump down on either side. 

It’s nothing to do with what I think of Mel, I’ve just become weary and wary what I say now. Just my feeling that’s all, no harm intended 

15 hours ago, Papahet said:

Look our transfer buisness under Morris has been dogshit. Sit at your little desktop on the windows 95 all you like trying to convince me otherwise.

Selling Vydra just to raise funds for Lampard shows how out of control the fees and wages have got.

Mel, Rush and Pearce all should be held responsible for that 33m bill on wages.

I'm sure you'll be pleased to see I'm back :) Had to go deal with real life last night but back at work now so can reply - Whilst I often complain about my work laptop it does run on a fairly up to date system thanks

I thought you said before we can't blame people who aren't here? :)

14 hours ago, Papahet said:

Nah, unfortunately I ain't one of the lucky ones to get invited to moor farm for dinners, receive heartwarming messages and have him coming round for a cuppa

Surely I am allowed an opinion of the owner of the club I support? without actually knowing him personally. I've several Pm's today with posters in agreement to what I've said, seems alot of folk simply cannot be arsed with the hassle of a argument, can't fookin' blame em.

Now you've posted something about being one of these "ITK" pillocks, righty'o mate. About as ITK as my 5 year old daughter.  If random people like you and the other supposed lads are ITK, then that alone shows you how amateur this club is for leaking certain information.

"I've got proof I'm right but I can't show you" - Nice work on the PMs

At first I thought maybe you were a Forest fan in disguise here - But since then I've worked out that you're one of those people who thinks they're the biggest fan in the world - It's YOUR club right? Not anyone else's - And no matter who owns the place you know that YOU know what's right for the club better than anyone else...

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

I'm sure you'll be pleased to see I'm back ? Had to go deal with real life last night but back at work now so can reply - Whilst I often complain about my work laptop it does run on a fairly up to date system thanks

I thought you said before we can't blame people who aren't here? ?

At first I thought maybe you were a Forest fan in disguise here - But since then I've worked out that you're one of those people who thinks they're the biggest fan in the world - It's YOUR club right? Not anyone else's - And no matter who owns the place you know that YOU know what's right for the club better than anyone else...

You really shouldn't be hoon a public forum if you at this touche you know.

Where have I given the impression i'm this Billy big balls and the biggest fan in the land? And the Forest in disguise line? Pretty much looking for a fight with that one.

And because you write "you" and "your" with the caps key on , it doesn't really make it must more of a thought out post unfortunately, quite frankly makes you look abit of a drama queen who gets pretty het up over the slightest. Quote me here, quote me there. Literally all you've done for what? 24 hours, is moan at anything I have wrote;  life is either pretty hard for you, you fancy me or like mentioned, way too touche when an opinion differs to yours.

Money is hoon the latter

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

I'm sure you'll be pleased to see I'm back ? Had to go deal with real life last night but back at work now so can reply - Whilst I often complain about my work laptop it does run on a fairly up to date system thanks

I thought you said before we can't blame people who aren't here? ?

You had to go and start him off again didn’t you?! ??

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I'd like to thank Papahet for reminding me that there was an ignore option - while it doesn't always make sense now, this thread is at least readable without his constant whinging and moaning interrupting the conversation - if we could all now focus on the potential transfer on Vydra rather than the rights or wrongs of Mel's tenure, that would be appreciated - we are after all in the Transfer's part of the board....

12 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I'd like to thank Papahet for reminding me that there was an ignore option - while it doesn't always make sense now, this thread is at least readable without his constant whinging and moaning interrupting the conversation - if we could all now focus on the potential transfer on Vydra rather than the rights or wrongs of Mel's tenure, that would be appreciated - we are after all in the Transfer's part of the board....

Fair enough ?

I went back on the Vydra topic and then was quoted numerous times from a certain poster forcing me to go back off, it's hardly all my fault. But it's easy to point the blame at the guy who isn't glued to the forum 24/7, I get that.

If we all had the same opinion life would be boring and this forum is turning into a bit of a MM worshiping ground.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Oh NO, NO, NO!!! Not this AGAIN today!

Only ever put one poster on ignore in almost 5 years - please don't make me make it two.

I wonder if we have the same poster on ignore ?

I agree though, I think this topic has gotten out of hand. A discussions one thing, this isn't exactly going anywhere though.

37 minutes ago, Papahet said:

And the Forest in disguise line? Pretty much looking for a fight with that one.

If you think people are 'looking for a fight' on an internet forum you take life waaaaayyyyy too seriously - And if being called a forest fan in disguise provokes you to want to fight someone then I'd suggest it proves this:

38 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Where have I given the impression i'm this Billy big balls and the biggest fan in the land?

Next

39 minutes ago, Papahet said:

And because you write "you" and "your" with the caps key on , it doesn't really make it must more of a thought out post unfortunately, quite frankly makes you look abit of a drama queen who gets pretty het up over the slightest.

I feel like it was needed to help you understand - Since so far you haven't been able to answer the most basic questions like:

42 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Literally all you've done for what? 24 hours, is moan at anything I have wrote

Written - Just helping you out with your grammar too ?

45 minutes ago, Papahet said:

at this touche you know.

way too touche when an opinion differs to yours.

image.png.750a1b14bacf9407ddff08dba0c622ad.png

38 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Yeh sorry... ?

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Oh NO, NO, NO!!! Not this AGAIN today!

Only ever put one poster on ignore in almost 5 years - please don't make me make it two.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I wonder if we have the same poster on ignore ?

I agree though, I think this topic has gotten out of hand. A discussions one thing, this isn't exactly going anywhere though.

I promise I'll stop now... I just had a case of the Mondays yesterday and couldn't be bothered to do any work...

However it's possible you both have me on ignore and won't even get this message ?

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I promise I'll stop now... I just had a case of the Mondays yesterday and couldn't be bothered to do any work...

However it's possible you both have me on ignore and won't even get this message ?

haha why would we have you on ignore, cheron? - I accept this looks a bit awkward if you are Wolfie's ignored user ? 

and I get it, sometimes conversations repeat on here due to people's variance in schedule and how much they actually read - but when one side of the discussion is so clearly immovable it's a very tedious read for others.

Archived