Signed Nugent '24 second' Auction

NorfolkRam

Hi everyone,

As many of you will be aware, I am currently fundraising for my daughter Harper to get a life changing SDR operation in America in the hope that one day she will be able to walk unaided.

We have been contacted by the club who have offered to support us in any way they can and they have very kindly sent us the signed David Nugent shirt from the ’24 second’ game at Pride Park in which he scored the second goal. This is for us to auction off to raise money for Harper’s surgery.

After some deliberating we decided that the best way to raise money for Harper was by a raffle. You can enter by donating £10 per ticket and stating clearly your social media handle and the platform to contact you on should you win. Multiple tickets are allowed and you can donate at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/nugentshirt

This will be open until midnight on the final day of Derby’s 17/18 season which is currently Monday 14th but could be extended if we progress to Wembley!

We really do appreciate all the support we can get and we would love it if you would follow her story on Facebook (@harperslittlehelpers), Twitter (@harperhelpers) or Instagram (harperslittlehelpers)

Thank You.

Nuge Back 2.jpg

Nuge Back Angle.jpg

Nuge Front.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully this will work out better for you guys, I have entered £20 but it didn’t give me the chance to enter my Loweman2 nickname but it won’t be hard to work out who I am ?.

good luck and let’s hope this really helps out in your efforts to help Harper !

can you put me down for two numbers.

the format hasn’t been declared (I don’t think) normally it’s 49 numbers @£10 per number, you get to choose your number from those that are left so you need to keep up to speed with what numbers remain.

if this is how you do it can I have numbers 4 and 10 please.

????

8 minutes ago, NorfolkRam said:

If everyone chooses a number between 1-49 and I'll update here as often as possible

Are you basing the draw on the lottery bonus ball?

If so isn't it 59 numbers now?

Also if so, shouldn't the closing date be when all numbers have been purchased, rather than an arbitrary cut off point?

That way, the 1st draw after you've collected every amount possible should be the deciding factor, and you'll pull in the maximum possible, and avoid having no winner due to the number not being drawn?

15 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Are you basing the draw on the lottery bonus ball?

If so isn't it 59 numbers now?

Also if so, shouldn't the closing date be when all numbers have been purchased, rather than an arbitrary cut off point?

That way, the 1st draw after you've collected every amount possible should be the deciding factor, and you'll pull in the maximum possible, and avoid having no winner due to the number not being drawn?

no just based it on I doubt it will gather enough interest to sell any more lol

Was planning on closing it sooner so people didn't have to wait an age to end it as I think 49 will be hard enough, would just keep drawing until I got a winner.

10 minutes ago, eve1112 said:

I’ve donated but didn’t pick a number should I have done or will I be allocated one ? 

need to pick one and put it in with your donation. if you have donated as anonymous then just pm me a screenshot confirmation of your donation and what number you want and i'll add it on to the list.

59 minutes ago, NorfolkRam said:

hello mate, i haven't got a number for you, could you pm me the number you want and a screen shot of the donation please?

just updated the donation page so hopefully all is ok?

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

So if someone were to donate £490 they could get one of each number, right? 

yes mate, however 9 have already been taken so only 40 left, unless everyone that entered agreed to extending the numbers i would only be able to accept £400 for the 40 remaining numbers.

Current numbers taken/available

1-

2-

3-

4- Loweman2 (dcfcfans.co.uk)

5- Kinder (dcfcfans.co.uk)

6-

7- theprisoner (dcfcfans.co.uk)

8-

9-

10- Loweman2 (dcfcfans.co.uk)

11-