NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

What? 

The whole point of the image is how many Superbowl's Tom Brady specifically has been in.

The Patriots themselves have 11 - I just feel like the extra 2 should also be on the image.

The whole point of my post was to put the Saints in better company with the Browns and Lions

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Srg said:

Not doing too bad considering we've been a thing for like 20 years.

True.

Where as the Saints were established in 1966, you could say they’ve been once since England won the World Cup. 

I wouldn’t say that though, they’ve been through a lot this week, I’m not one to rub salt in the wounds......not sure we’ve got any billboard space left around here.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

At least there won’t be another team winning there first super bowl before the Vikings this year ?

Are the Vikings 0 for 4?

9 hours ago, David said:

Salty Saints still at it

While there are salty Saints, Ben Watson isn't one.

He's a player's union VP - and he's applying that message from the position of wanting league accountability and acknowledgement of the level of officiating (in general). He's not one of the "let us play it again" crew.

10 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Surely no matter what team we all support we all have to be supporting the rams against the patriots? I’d love it if we beat the patriots... I’d love it! 

I want the Pats to win tbf - the only friend I have left with a stake is a Pats fan. 

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

While there are salty Saints, Ben Watson isn't one.

He's a player's union VP - and he's applying that message from the position of wanting league accountability and acknowledgement of the level of officiating (in general). He's not one of the "let us play it again" crew.

0F0B17CA-054A-4C32-861E-8B2CBA692630.gif

Archived