r4derby

NFL 2018 Season

Good start for the Chargers but I’m not sure they’ll be able to stop this run all day. You’d expect them to start this brightly, they’ve played them recently and know what to expect.

But if they don’t use this first few possessions to gain a two score lead or so, I think this will be really tight for the rest of the day. Might come down to some special teams plays...usually not a good thing for the bolts.

Big moment as Ravens block the field goal, 15-0 and the game was over for me.  Let’s see if this is the start of something...would be nice if the Ravens can make a game of it 😂

Not surprised by the direction this game is headed, as I think the Chargers are the best AFC team - but the good and bad from both sides is coming from unexpected places.

Im surprised the Ravens havent turned to Flacco for a playoff comeback attempt.

Dont see a rookie doing it.

Every time I watch the Chargers I’m always impressed. Usually, it’s Rivers’ arm or Gordon’s run game, but the defence has been impeccable in this game. 

All LA Super Bowl, maybe? 

8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Every time I watch the Chargers I’m always impressed. Usually, it’s Rivers’ arm or Gordon’s run game, but the defence has been impeccable in this game. 

All LA Super Bowl, maybe? 

I’d love our chances if it was!