NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

What was it like 35 yards... should be pretty elementary that, I thought he was a decent kicker!

Yep, the first one he missed was tough, but he should be kicking that last one. So did I that’s why he’s my fantasy team kicker. Will be giving him the boot if he carries on kicking like that.

On 16/09/2018 at 21:55, jimbo jones said:

Yep, the first one he missed was tough, but he should be kicking that last one. So did I that’s why he’s my fantasy team kicker. Will be giving him the boot if he carries on kicking like that.

Carlson hasbeen waivered. Jeez NFLis brutal. Already waivered him in fantasy league myself ?

I was pretty awake, so started to watch the game, see if I would witness the long awaited Browns win, even looked to put a cheeky fiver on but they were favourites at 4/7!

When the Jets went 14-0 up I switched off and gave up. Woke up this morning to my Twitter feed full of Baker Mayfield the hero tweets. 

Carlos Hyde dropping me 24pts fantasy was nice and unexpected. 

12 minutes ago, David said:

I was pretty awake, so started to watch the game, see if I would witness the long awaited Browns win, even looked to put a cheeky fiver on but they were favourites at 4/7!

When the Jets went 14-0 up I switched off and gave up. Woke up this morning to my Twitter feed full of Baker Mayfield the hero tweets. 

Carlos Hyde dropping me 24pts fantasy was nice and unexpected. 

Going to watch it today at lunch I think, sounded like a thriller.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Going to watch it today at lunch I think, sounded like a thriller.

Just seen I actually recorded it as well, think I must have it on series record or something, will go back and see how they did it later 

19 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Got up at 1:30am but only managed 10 minutes before nodding odd again. Caught the highlights this morning, love the Landry-Mayfield 2pt conversion. 

They're looking alright to be fair, should have 3 wins on the board. 

Playoff deep sleeper for me. The only thing holding them back has been Taylor and their (previous) Kicker

Rise n shine @SaintRam ?

fullsizeoutput_87c.jpeg

Quick story.

In the summer I consulted with Scott, I needed a team to get behind and he went through the options and I settled on the Texans, bought a cap even. If you remember I started a thread asking how you landed on your American teams. 

As a few weeks passed, following all the social media accounts, it just wasn't clicking and I was looking around at my options before things got serious.

First game, Falcons were on TV, absolutely love their branding (even with the red thing going on) and stadium, also love the way they choked it against the Patriots in the Super Bowl which was the first NFL game I sat through the entire thing. Very Derby County. They lost at the Eagles, again a very Derby County thing to do bottle the first game of the season and losing a bunch of players too injury. Feels right.

Decision was final. 

Last week whilst browsing the NFL app, missus asks what I want for Xmas, get me a Julio Jones Falcons jersey I said without thinking much, next day she sends me a screenshot of this purchase, a £25 bargain on eBay apparently brand new. I had to Google who Roddy White was as usually shirts that go into the sale are after they have beaten their girlfriends. It's safe, he's a hall of famer, just an old shirt. 

It's a lame way of getting behind a team, but then again so was pretty much everyones in the thread I made that time, doesn't get much more nerdy than met a bloke on a video game ?

Bring on the ?

#RiseUp

Haha. Well unfortunately I now by law have to hate you. ?

Gonna be an interesting game today. Falcons have definitely performed better in the first two games, but I think the Saints have more quality. It'll come down to whether not we continue misfiring.

Always a good game though. Heated. Quite a big rivalry.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Haha. Well unfortunately I now by law have to hate you. ?

Gonna be an interesting game today. Falcons have definitely performed better in the first two games, but I think the Saints have more quality. It'll come down to whether not we continue misfiring.

Always a good game though. Heated. Quite a big rivalry.

For what it’s worth I never liked you ?

Welcome to the club @David I started "supporting" the Falcons when they drafted Michael Vick first pick back in 2001.... real exciting QB he was  before it was discovered that he's a wrong'un.

I believe there's a few of us on here... @Animal is a Ram for one and i'm pretty sure there is a least one other?

Loving this team of the  few years... always exciting to watch but with a vulnerable side when put under pressure.

Rise Up!!!

Archived