Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

4 hours ago, ladyram said:

Parents who shout 'geddere nar' at their kids if they wander off, like they're bloody dogs! Y'all always hear them in town, mainly if they're on their mobiles and not paying attention to them.

It really gets on my nerves. Some people should never breed.

I had one the other day in the other supermarket. Lost count the number of times she said, "you're gonna get a whack when you get home".

Oddly enough the child continued to misbehave. Any attention is better than no attention.

Thick cow.

23 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Blokes at the iPro urinals who have downed 10 pints pre-match and unleash the power of a large pressure washer against the stainless steel, and you can feel it splashing all over your hand and Little Stive as you stand next to them :pinch:

people who stand really close to me at the urinals when im trying to take a pee :)

Just now, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I can't even do that! I always go into a cubicle. Just can't pee when stood next to another bloke. Nowt comes out! Yes i'm a bit weird. :(

Ha i used to be like that when i was younger, dont know how i got over it but i did.

Just now, Bridgford Ram said:

I understand this rule but it does make me laugh when people queuing up at the airport check in are told that their suitcases are too heavy so they move stuff from the suitcases into their bags that are also going on the same plane.  Madness.-

I think is more to do with a single person lifting your cases and stacking them than the actual collective weight!

Health and Safety etc.

what randomly annoys me is how people at my workplace use the hand-dryers in the toilet.

They have little illustrations showing hands going down into the stream of air, then coming out of the side, then repeating. Some people follow this illustration to a tee, and it annoys me. Not only does it take ages, it looks stupid, like some bizarre dance move! I just put both hands in and rub them together and am dry in a fraction of the time!!!

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

I think is more to do with a single person lifting your cases and stacking them than the actual collective weight!

Health and Safety etc.

That makes sense (and makes me glad I didn't go into my full rant about bigger passengers).  Saying that, we normally share our 3 person allocation across 2 cases making them very heavy but within our overall allocation.

We have got away with it a few times through my cute child saying hello in the local language (on the way back) at the air hostesses.  Seemed to allow us through then.

I had the misfortune of such an event when I was about 20 going for a night out around Doncaster. I managed to urinate all down my inside leg at some pub's urinals. Only realised when we were leaving in the cold air I felt something warm and wet on my trousers. Horrific evening. I had to get a taxi sharpish, keep shtum and go home. Terrible life scarring occurrence.

I also had the misfortune of going for a night out around Doncaster too.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Health and Safety etc.

yet somehow they can carry them if you pay excess baggage.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

yet somehow they can carry them if you pay excess baggage.

odd that isn't it?

This annoyed me, in similar vein; I organised a lads weekend, one of those Butlins 80s weekenders. Everyone paid their deposit, and I booked, then one lad pulled out saying he couldn't go cos it was his lad's birthday, and his lad still gives him grief for missing a birthday a couple of years ago to be with the boys in Blackpool. Fair-dos. I managed to get another lad to go in his place, went through the farce of changing the booking etc and giving him his deposit back. Then, 6 months later, this weekend, another lad pulled out due to a clash in arrangements, except he's already paid in full and is fully aware he's lost his full money. Guess what? Mr "I can't go, it's my lad's birthday" has piped up and volunteered to take the place of the lad who has paid in full.

21 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

odd that isn't it?

This annoyed me, in similar vein; I organised a lads weekend, one of those Butlins 80s weekenders. Everyone paid their deposit, and I booked, then one lad pulled out saying he couldn't go cos it was his lad's birthday, and his lad still gives him grief for missing a birthday a couple of years ago to be with the boys in Blackpool. Fair-dos. I managed to get another lad to go in his place, went through the farce of changing the booking etc and giving him his deposit back. Then, 6 months later, this weekend, another lad pulled out due to a clash in arrangements, except he's already paid in full and is fully aware he's lost his full money. Guess what? Mr "I can't go, it's my lad's birthday" has piped up and volunteered to take the place of the lad who has paid in full.

Are you saying he didn't reimburse the other guy for the trip?. If so, that's appalling & I wouldn't have let him on the trip.

24 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

odd that isn't it?

i would say fine but pay the other guy back.

27 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

odd that isn't it?

Dad of The Year right there...