Conor McGregor

Andicis

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not supposed to be belt related but an ongoing issue with Lobtov and the Khabib team. Cornered him this week apparently and this is retaliation.

Either way the guy is losing it, almost like he’s got no interest of getting back in the cage now the Mayweather cheque has been cashed. Dana White said this week 100% he will be fighting again this year, now this, likely to be suspended for quite a while so that’s that out the window.

Handed himself into the Police last night, arrested on multiple charges.

3 fights are off the card this weekend as a result, will be some seriously pissed off UFC bosses this week, probably thought they played a blinder getting Max Holloway in at so short notice to fight Khabib.

He is possibly one of the most toxic people in the UFC, despite bringing it national success.

Has no class when it comes to the way the company works, deservedly stripped of the belt IMO. Pointless being champion when you don't defend.

Only fight I want to see him in would be against Diaz, so Nate can slap him up.

3 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Preferred it when Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy where the headliners...

Preferred Trish Stratus, Mickie James and Stacey Kiebler myself.....

6 minutes ago, David said:

These are actors though, playing to a script!

What do you think Conor McGregor is really doing??

Just now, Mafiabob said:

What do you think Conor McGregor is really doing??

You think that is scripted? No. It’s a man with a lot of money and an ego the size of Kenny Burns that thinks he’s untouchable.

He’s been arrested, on real charges of assault, this wasn’t a collapsable table he’s just thrown another fighter across that was in the script like Ronda Rousey’s embarrassing opening scene for the WWE.

As in other professional wrestling promotions, WWE shows are not legitimate contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted, and choreographed matches, though they often include moves that can put performers at risk of injury if not performed correctly. This was first publicly acknowledged by WWE's owner Vince McMahon in 1989 to avoid taxes from athletic commissions. Since the 1980s, WWE publicly has branded their product as sports entertainment, acknowledging the product's roots in competitive sport and dramatic theater.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE

Where as UFC.....

10F4400D-DE13-4BF1-8CE4-4D2FDC0D1139.jpeg

7F158DA8-3AF4-4874-B132-FF29C514E969.jpeg

I give up...... absolutely all for show..... won’t be long until you see him in a WWE ring, yep it’s all scripted..... but it’s entertaining to a lot of folk, just like Corrie or Emmerdale is to folk..... but with much more easy on the eye divas.....

Just now, Mafiabob said:

I give up...... absolutely all for show..... won’t be long until you see him in a WWE ring, yep it’s all scripted..... but it’s entertaining to a lot of folk, just like Corrie or Emmerdale is to folk..... but with much more easy on the eye divas.....

Is being in court now part of the script then? The fine, UFC will cover that as part of the running costs?

Probably best you give up to be honest, stick to your actors ?

17 minutes ago, David said:

Is being in court now part of the script then? The fine, UFC will cover that as part of the running costs?

Probably best you give up to be honest, stick to your actors ?

All a game show...... UFC pulling all the strings, I’ve got nothing against it by the way..... just find it funny it’s getting compared to WWE..... which we all know is scripted. 

Just now, Mafiabob said:

All a game show...... UFC pulling all the strings, I’ve got nothing against it by the way..... just find it funny it’s getting compared to WWE..... which we all know is scripted. 

You think this was planned by the UFC?

Archived