Come on derby you must win tommrow

B4ev6is

Look lads you must win tommrow to have any hopes of staying in the play offs look friday was not great but if you have too lock selfs in a dark room and ask yourselfs do we have what stomick for a fight for promation if not you give place to a young lad who is willing to fight us the fans.

So come on lads stop hiding and be derby black and white warrios I know you can be.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Totally agree.....we can still finish in the playoffs.

Get behind the lads, and see if we beat Preston if the Preston thread gets to over 100 pages too!

1 minute ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

You have to feel like this to balance out how you will feel in our 2020 FA Cup run when we knock out Man Utd at Old Trafford. (Imagine Jose's face .......)

How about next season 

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well you got keep on believeing to bitter end.

currently in blackpool B4 , going to preston tomorrow , i will be cheering the lads on with all my heart , fridays horror result could kick start the lads again , a huge 3pts if we get them tomorrow , keep the faith , COYR

23 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I think our season could be hinged on the Preston game. Lose and the confidence could be gone and we will fall away totally. Draw and that would still not be good enough. Win, we will still be clinging on to stay in the race for the play-offs.

We could be overtaken by up to five teams.

i don't think it will be that bad. The chasing pack have repeatedly failed to catch us, but we certainly need the points now.

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

I think our season could be hinged on the Preston game. Lose and the confidence could be gone and we will fall away totally. Draw and that would still not be good enough. Win, we will still be clinging on to stay in the race for the play-offs.

We've been here before. The team might even put in a performance at Preston, in some sort of reaction to the Sunderland capitulation.  Reality is they could easily be back to the norm in the following game. 

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am going tommrow mate but on the roadrider 

How many already down there

seen a few Rams fans B4  , all trying to stay positive , weathers rubbish tho , spoke to some preston fans they seem to think they just got to turn up for the 3pts , safe journey up mate and lets roar on the Rams to a much needed win

Archived