Just a Quickie !

Seaside Ram

Someone mentioned players with double barrel surnames today , i said the 1st one i remember was Peter Rhodes-Brown, but of course the topic went on to the Rams so how many can you remember that have played in a DCFC 1st team game ? I can only think of one . No Google !!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

Someone mentioned players with double barrel surnames today , i said the 1st one i remember was Peter Rhodes-Brown, but of course the topic went on to the Rams so how many can you remember that have played in a DCFC 1st team game ? I can only think of one . No Google !!!

Grew up with Peter.. West London boy, now lives in Abingdon and does work for Oxford United.

Top lad, Nightmare to play against, tricky git.

11 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

I think a double-barrel name playing football was the beginning of the end for my dad. And playing for a London club too (albeit Chelsea, which I don't think he considered a proper club anyway). Gentrification of football, completed by Justice Taylor and the premier league.

Archived