Jerome

Roos

Baird

Thorne

Johnson

Anya

Lawrence

Nugent

Thought Lawrence did ok, but want to see more decisiveness from his position. Think you will get that with Palmer, but also think he may leave the LB more exposed - so Fozzy comes in as more defensive minded (and Olsson had a shocker against Dirty Leeds).

Wisdom for Baird. Not much in it between the two at the mo, but if we are going more defensive down the left, Wizzy offers more threat going forward down the right.

Jerome for Nuge, who looked off it on Wednesday. Can see these two rotating every game until one of them has a good game!

1 hour ago, Igorwasking said:

For Reading I would go for this;

Carson 

Wisdom          Keogh         Davis          Forsyth 

Huddlestone      Ledley 

Weimann                 Vydra                      Palmer

Jerome

Roos

Baird

Thorne

Johnson

Anya

Lawrence

Nugent

Thought Lawrence did ok, but want to see more decisiveness from his position. Think you will get that with Palmer, but also think he may leave the LB more exposed - so Fozzy comes in as more defensive minded (and Olsson had a shocker against Dirty Leeds).

Wisdom for Baird. Not much in it between the two at the mo, but if we are going more defensive down the left, Wizzy offers more threat going forward down the right.

Jerome for Nuge, who looked off it on Wednesday. Can see these two rotating every game until one of them has a good game!

Or until winnall is fit. Whichever comes first :lol:

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Ha!ha. But where did I say that I thought he should be near the team too....? The best number 9 at the club will be in the stands today in a Reading tracksuit....

More likely at home with missus and kids, why turn up and get booed by 2 sections of fans!

Archived