FA CUP Man Utd vs Derby BBC highlights 10pm & Bet365 Live Stream

Carl Sagan

Mods: Feel free to merge this into the matchthread if more appropriate but I thought people would be glad to spot it instantly.

The BBC red button has its own sports schedule page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/36722726

According to this, not only is the game the commentary match  on Five Live Sports Extra, but there are highlights on the red button after the live MotD finishes:

"19:55-21:45, Football - Manchester United v Derby County - FA Cup third round, BBC Radio 5 live sports extra (watch highlights on the BBC Red Button 22:00-22:30)"

I believe if it's on the BBC red button it might also be on BBC iPlayer.

Come on you Rams!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Just a heads up if you watch on bet365 via a pc you can't go full screen. 

But you can simply adjust your browser settings to somewhere between 200 and 250% zoom and then it's effectively full screen. And still a high-quality stream.

Sith Happens
20 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

But you can simply adjust your browser settings to somewhere between 200 and 250% zoom and then it's effectively full screen. And still a high-quality stream.

Or just us binoculars.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Need a bit of help with it, I've got an account but what do you type in on the pc to find the stream? All I can find is hockey and volleyball

Won't show till just before kick off, go into my bets like 5 minutes before

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Need a bit of help with it, I've got an account but what do you type in on the pc to find the stream? All I can find is hockey and volleyball

Think it will come on the same stream the hockey is on and hasn't started yet. 

Also need to make sure you've bet in the last 24 hours or have money in your account.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Watch the Volleyball :wub: and listen to Ramage an co ....sounds like a good night :D

Archived