Sky Sports Post Match Interviews

G STAR RAM

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Am I the only one that is sick to death with every post match interview starting with a question about the officials? 

Not sure what you expect when extremely poor decisions continue to be made. The linesman making a huge error potentially could cost Swansea millions - it wasn't even close. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not sure what you expect when extremely poor decisions continue to be made. The linesman making a huge error potentially could cost Swansea millions - it wasn't even close. 

No. Poor football will cost Swansea.

All the **** about officials simply allows the man-children who manage football teams to throw their toys out of the pram again.

So-called journalists should know better.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

No. Poor football will cost Swansea.

All the **** about officials simply allows the man-children who manage football teams to throw their toys out of the pram again.

So-called journalists should know better.

It wasn't a terrible decision then?

18 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not sure what the interviewers are expecting to hear either.

'Yes obviously I'm very happy that a wrong decision cost us the game' maybe?

Why not talk about what happened for the other 89 minutes and 59 seconds for once?

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure what the interviewers are expecting to hear either.

'Yes obviously I'm very happy that a wrong decision cost us the game' maybe?

Why not talk about what happened for the other 89 minutes and 59 seconds for once?

Must admit, once the match is over I either turn the reply off or switch to another channel

Refs are part of the field of play. As long as they are not biased or corrupt you should just have to accept it as the nature of the game.

They are trying to do their best and i find the "but millions" argument makes the millions look stupid more than the ref.

Sky Sports sucks baws in general though...the pundits, the commentators, the interviews...

33 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Referees and their assistants are human and so subject to the same imperfections as the rest of us.

Managers, however, tend to be utter hypocrites. Warnock (yes, I know, an extreme example) was at it again after his last match, slagging off a ref based on one decision but not doing the same a couple of weeks ago when an offside decision went his way. It's a despicable way to behave and unbecoming of an adult.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

What about focusing on strikers who muck up shots?  Defenders who miss tackles or dont cover properly? Midfielders who misplace passes? Leave officials alone they make less mistakes than the players.

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Am I the only one that is sick to death with every post match interview starting with a question about the officials? 

Am I the only one that is sick to death with post-match interviews?

Has any player ever said anything even remotely interesting or informative?

3 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

It depends what you mean by 'terrible'. Is missing an offside by about a foot terrible? That might equate to a lot less than tenth of a second. After all, 100 ms is the approximate value given for the legal minimum reaction time for the start in a 100m sprint.

Archived