Brizzle vs Wolves

CapeTownRams

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Hadn't spotted this thread when posting elsewhere that any result is good in this. At least one of our rivals will be dropping points regardless. Can't watch the game, but have opened a nice bottle of Zinfandel to enjoy whatever the score.

I'm on a Malbec. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have preferred a draw but will take second place at the end of 2017... Something I never ever expected at any time until today. 

Got to say Bristol were niaive should have shut up shop at 1-0 and played on the counter. They still had Flint up front when wolves won the free kick and from that point there was only one winner also where was Bryan (or whatever their left back is called) there was achres of space on the right time and again. Bodes well for us hopefully Cardiff will continue to slide and although brizzle are a decent footballing side their niaivity might well cost them a few more points this season. I've said since I saw them at pp earlier in the season wolves are a class above

1 hour ago, Spenno said:

Got to say Bristol were niaive should have shut up shop at 1-0 and played on the counter. They still had Flint up front when wolves won the free kick and from that point there was only one winner also where was Bryan (or whatever their left back is called) there was achres of space on the right time and again. Bodes well for us hopefully Cardiff will continue to slide and although brizzle are a decent footballing side their niaivity might well cost them a few more points this season. I've said since I saw them at pp earlier in the season wolves are a class above

Bryan played left mid for them

Archived