Mrs Parsnip's Christmas Present?

Parsnip

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I took the thinking cap off when Mrs Parsnip was revealed as a F***** fan.

58 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I took the thinking cap off when Mrs Parsnip was revealed as a F***** fan.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

A husband who knows what she likes?

Imagine,it’s for Mrs Cone,a loyal Rams fan??

How about some nice underwear...stockings, suspenders and maybe matching high-heels? I am sure she will love wearing them and appreciate the kind gesture. Of course you will also get some good christmas cheer from seeing her in them. Cheers and good festive health to you sir.

21 minutes ago, TimRam said:

How about some nice underwear...stockings, suspenders and maybe matching high-heels? I am sure she will love wearing them and appreciate the kind gesture. Of course you will also get some good christmas cheer from seeing her in them. Cheers and good festive health to you sir.

If she's from Notts that's probably her work clothes.

Obviously not Mrs parsnip though...no disrespect etc.

54 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Imagine,it’s for Mrs Cone,a loyal Rams fan??

Ok.

If the circumstances allow, how about a couples spa day?

Gives you a chance to reconnect as a couple, after all its easy to lose sight of why you're together in the midst of normal family life, all talk of the outside world banned for the day, come back rejuvenated. 

Just don't roll over after the joint massage, point to your crotch, and tell them one of them has to finish it off, it's frowned upon, apparently. 

If thats not possible, book her and her best friend a spa day. Make it a proper day mind, not a cheapo one at a local Premier Inn.

Sort transport out for them too, a nice executive car there and back, and make up your own voucher for the day to present to the missus on Christmas morning, so you don't have to nail down a day in advance.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Ok.

If the circumstances allow, how about a couples spa day?

Gives you a chance to reconnect as a couple, after all its easy to lose sight of why you're together in the midst of normal family life, all talk of the outside world banned for the day, come back rejuvenated. 

Just don't roll over after the joint massage, point to your crotch, and tell them one of them has to finish it off, it's frowned upon, apparently. 

If thats not possible, book her and her best friend a spa day. Make it a proper day mind, not a cheapo one at a local Premier Inn.

Sort transport out for them too, a nice executive car there and back, and make up your own voucher for the day to present to the missus on Christmas morning, so you don't have to nail down a day in advance.

Probably a really good idea mate but not just at the moment.

I will bear it in mind though,with the slutty underwear suggestion as well.

Archived