October Manager of the Month

Day

With only 4 games in October for most, it’s one of the ‘easier’ months to pick up the award. Villa and Brentford only have 3 games this month.

Looking at the form table 6 would be in with a shout so far, Tuesday’s game will be the decider.

In brackets the final game of the month.

Rowett W3 D0 L0 (Leeds)

Wilder W3 D0 L0 (QPR)

Smith W2 D1 L0 

Bruce W2 D0 L0 (Birmingham)

Nuno W2 D0 L1 (Norwich)

Warburton W2 D0 L1 (Reading)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

Regardless of a result Rowett will have a nomination, it's the taking part that counts :ph34r:

I know its good for them to get these awards but always seems to bite us when it happens.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I know its good for them to get these awards but always seems to bite us when it happens.

McClaren won it November 2016, played 3 won 3, December we went on and W4 D1 L0.

Hughton won the December award with the same record, although sneaked the draw in early and went on a 4 game win streak which I'm guessing saw him bag it. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

McClaren won it November 2016, played 3 won 3, December we went on and W4 D1 L0.

Hughton won the December award with the same record, although sneaked the draw in early and went on a 4 game win streak which I'm guessing saw him bag it. 

Well if he gets it lets hope we repeat that, wouild be nice.

2 minutes ago, David said:

3, we have Fulham and Boro away next month. Reading, QPR and Ipswich at home 

For every other game in my diary I put Rams (which I searched for). For Fulham away I put Derby for some reason! So yes I stand corrected 

4 hours ago, David said:

With only 4 games in October for most, it’s one of the ‘easier’ months to pick up the award. Villa and Brentford only have 3 games this month.

Looking at the form table 6 would be in with a shout so far, Tuesday’s game will be the decider.

Rowett W3 D0 L0 (Leeds)

Wilder W3 D0 L0 (QPR)

Smith W2 D1 L0 

Nuno W2 D0 L1 (Norwich)

Wilder will win it tbh. 

9 hours ago, David said:

Rowett W3 D0 L0 (Leeds)

Wilder W3 D0 L0 (QPR)

Smith W2 D1 L0 

Nuno W2 D0 L1 (Norwich)

Probably Wilder 

Archived