Tom Lawrence

Dimmu

Lovely goal

i'm not bothered if he is greedy. He's takes people on. He's the antidote to Butterfield syndrome.

There's a bit of early ted mcminn about him too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawrance will be a very exciting player for us this season, he is very positive, puts in a great cross, and can also see a pass, give him a few more months, and he will be our stand out attacking player, also think he will get the Best out of Martin, would not bet against him scoring the winning goal next Sunday against the red dogs.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Lawrance will be a very exciting player for us this season, he is very positive, puts in a great cross, and can also see a pass, give him a few more months, and he will be our stand out attacking player, also think he will get the Best out of Martin, would not bet against him scoring the winning goal next Sunday against the red dogs.

Only worth him putting good crosses in if we are going to get players on the end of them.

Hope we don't waste his clear talent.

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Think he's a decent signing and will put his stamp on games as he confidence grows along with confidence in those around him. Not a bad thing we've got Joe in the side too now. Think both will prove to be major assets this season.

I think those two international appearances will have helped Lawrence's confidence. Played well in both games (if you discount that last minute free-kick last night!) But overall, you could see the quality.

58 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think those two international appearances will have helped Lawrence's confidence. Played well in both games (if you discount that last minute free-kick last night!) But overall, you could see the quality.

Confidence is a big deal with these younger players. Even the old ones, thinking about it. If he can translate international form to the club I can see him getting on a roll. Be nice if he did!

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Confidence is a big deal with these younger players. Even the old ones, thinking about it. If he can translate international form to the club I can see him getting on a roll. Be nice if he did!

Yes I agree. Lot's of folk have been crying out for the club to sign skillful, quick, young, hungry players with something to prove. Lawrence cost a fair few bob, so lets hope it works out for player and club. 

Archived