Memorabilia

scarboroughwa

What have you got?

I was well impressed with that guy on here who picked up the mint casey with Cloughie's and the player's names on it from one of the title winning seasons. Beauty.

My claim to fame is almost of that calibre. A signed ball with Paul Jewell's and the player's names on it from the 2007/08 season. Pics coming as soon as I dig it out of the box.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a couple of Jim Smith era signed balls but they faded in the sunlight so we threw them out

I also had a complete set of home and away programmes from one season which I think I binned last year

However the coolest thing we have/had (I really hope my sister kept it otherwise I will stop speaking to her) is a Derby vs Man Utd programme from the Premier League era signed by (Sir) Brian Clough, Sir Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson - Which I think is pretty cool

18 minutes ago, scarboroughwa said:

What have you got?

I was well impressed with that guy on here who picked up the mint casey with Cloughie's and the player's names on it from one of the title winning seasons. Beauty.

My claim to fame is almost of that calibre. A signed ball with Paul Jewell's and the player's names on it from the 2007/08 season. Pics coming as soon as I dig it out of the box.

Faded, deflated and out of shape. 

And im not referring to the autographed football.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Used to collect programmes, had about 20 years worth.

Saw their current value and wondered why I was cluttering my loft with them. 

Passed on to my football mad nephew in the hope he adds to the collection!

Ditto. Posted on here and had a taker for many of them. Decluttering definitely good for the soul.....and for making space. Still have many progs, a very faded signed football. Got a silver framed 'sponsored shirts metal badges'  from Millenium season (Mr Lionel Pickering penned a paragraph?). And an aerial framed photo of BBG both taking centre stage in my kitchen. Very proud of all DCFC memorabilia and often gets folks talking when they have a look. Was given a prog from 1951 Arsenal v Rams a little before my time but very interesting! Kept my prog from May 9 1987 promotion v Plymouth 4-2. Bought the VHS for that one too . Ahhh memories

Just now, SKRam said:

Ditto. Posted on here and had a taker for many of them. Decluttering definitely good for the soul.....and for making space. Still have many progs, a very faded signed football. Got a silver framed 'sponsored shirts metal badges'  from Millenium season (Mr Lionel Pickering penned a paragraph?). And an aerial framed photo of BBG both taking centre stage in my kitchen. Very proud of all DCFC memorabilia and often gets folks talking when they have a look. Was given a prog from 1951 Arsenal v Rams a little before my time but very interesting! Kept my prog from May 9 1987 promotion v Plymouth 4-2. Bought the VHS for that one too . Ahhh memories

Programme line up..... Eric Steele 

Paul Blades

Michael Forsyth

Geraint Williams

Rob Hindmarch 

Ross Maclaren 

Gary Micklewhite 

Philip Gee

Bobby Davison 

John Gregory 

Nigel Callaghan 

:)

14 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Programme line up..... Eric Steele 

Paul Blades

Michael Forsyth

Geraint Williams

Rob Hindmarch 

Ross Maclaren 

Gary Micklewhite 

Philip Gee

Bobby Davison 

John Gregory 

Nigel Callaghan 

:)

Simple but pure quality.

442. Goalie, 4 defenders, 1 DM, 1 AM, 2 proper wingers and 2 CF's who are quick, brave and score for fun. Plus having King Arthur and RoyMac certainly helped things along.

Certainly my favourite Rams team. I loved TBE's team(s) too but for me, this team is the benchmark of how to get out the Championship. Not only that, we tore it up.

3 hours ago, scarboroughwa said:

What have you got?

FullSizeRender.jpg.4652bd01f7ddb80bace4da4af862406e.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg.003229c35d5c5fdc5dbfc380967d6b64.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg.868c9ab07fe9b13bc46946cf5eba9173.jpg

what this little beauty !!

i posted quite a lot of my clutter on here over the years, some have liked it, some have been bored by it !

i see the constant negativity from my Mrs about it so dont worry if its not your bag !

i collect mainly shirts, ive got about 150 but i do have this little gem, i have spent 20 years getting it signed by many of the legends that played on the hallowed turf of the BBG, travelled the length and bredth of the country getting signatures.

signed by

Brian Clough, Dave Mackay, John Robson, Colin Todd, Colin Boulton, Alan Hinton, Roy MacFarland, Kevin Hector, Jim Walker, Jeff Bourne, Henry Newton, Eddie Thomas, Roger Davies, David Nish, Willie Carlin, John O'hare, Alan Hinton, Alan Durban, John McGovern, Ron Webster, Archie Gemmill, Steve Powell, Francis Lee, Les Jones, Bobby Davison, Marco Gabbiadini, Tommy Docherty, Eric Steele, Robin Van Der Laan, John Gregory, Michael Forsyth, Paulo Wanchope, Steve McClaren, Rod Thomas, Lionel Pickering, Horracio Carbonari, Frank Upton, Ray Swallow, Andy Garner, Charlie George, Gerry Daly, Kevin Wilson, Malcolm Christie, Jim Bullions 1946 Cup Winner Steve Buckley Ian Buxton, Geraint Williams Garry Micklewhite Tommy Johnson Charlie Palmer, Nigel Callaghan, Shane Nicholson Taribo West, Peter Newberry, Branco Strupar, Robert Kozluck, Igor Stimac, Aljosa Asanovic Deon Burton, Rob Lee, Gordon Guthrie, Mick Hopkinson, Stefano Eranio, Angus Morrison 1946 cup Squad, John Richardson,Darryl Powell, Brian O’neil, Garry Rowett, Paul Williams, Paul Blades, Geraint Williams, Dick Pratley, Phil Waller, Warren Barton, Jim Smith, Peter Shilton, Mark Wright, Ray James, Fabrizio Ravenelli, Richie Barker, Dean Sturridge, Tommy Powell, Lee Morris,Lee Carsley, Mike Smith, Mart Poom, Francesco Baiaino, Ted McMinn, Ian Hall, Giorgi Kinkladze, Mauricio Solics, Craig Burley, Richard Hill, Danny Higginbotham, Barry Eccleston, Chris Powell, Peter Melville, Luiciano Zavagno, Steve Elliot, Peter Cresswell, Chris Riggot, Roy Wilkins, Reg Harrison 1946 cup Winner,, Darren Wassall,, Phil Gee, Des Anderson, Mark Patterson, Mickey Lewis, Ross McClaren, Craig Ramage.

Farewell to the baseball ground.jpg

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

nice! how did you get them?

If that's for me, I entered a DCFC (appallingly run) competition to share an account of a Derby Forest game over the years. I am a writer and penned a good story, but the club didn't make it easy (meaning hardly anyone can have entered) and then they posted it on the weirdest webite that meant you couldn't even link to the story, so no one read it. But it's great to have the boots. I felt sorry for Bryson for giving up such a wonderful thing, when the competition was (to borrow a phrase from another thread) a damp squib. But magical for me!

I've got a signed Wanchope shirt. It was on the wall of a restaurant and my mate claimed it  for me when there was a refurb and the new owner wasn't a football fan. 

My most treasured is a picture of myself and my Dad surrounded by the players in the changing room about a week or so before my dad died. This was when Nigel was manager and my old man had a great time that was topped off by having a good long chat to Gordon Guthrie.

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Simple but pure quality.

442. Goalie, 4 defenders, 1 DM, 1 AM, 2 proper wingers and 2 CF's who are quick, brave and score for fun. Plus having King Arthur and RoyMac certainly helped things along.

Certainly my favourite Rams team. I loved TBE's team(s) too but for me, this team is the benchmark of how to get out the Championship. Not only that, we tore it up.

Wondered what Sir Bobby is doing now so did a search and see he's at Crystal Palace!! Youth team coach. Memories that fella has given me....... looking at his record says when he was loaned back to us 8 goals in 10?The permanent move never happened. Anyone recall what went on that we never got him on a permanent? Cheers! 

Archived