Forest at Home

rammieib

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

No issue with our ticket prices personally,I reckon the club would step in if we ever got disgruntled.

But then again I live in Sheffield and some of the Wendies I know don't go regularly because of ticket prices between 40 and 50 quid.

That is about 50% of the price of a house in Sheffield tbf.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2017 at 21:16, Inglorius said:

I went to see Notts County against Accrington a week ago, £22 for a League 2 game on a Friday night. Does £33 really seem that bad?

For the quality of football on offer £33 is a bit too much, but the players are on mega bucks so they money has to come from somewhere. 

Talking about" ripping fans off"

Derby County have  all ways done it 

I have a framed ,signed photo of Charlie scoring against Real Madrid along with my original match ticket

"Osmaston Terrace Wednesday 22ND October 1975 " 

The price £1.50

Stuart Webb doubled the price from the usual 75p  and only 34,839 turned up to fill the Baseball Ground

That showed him !

LOL :lol:

57 minutes ago, europia said:

For the quality of football on offer £33 is a bit too much, but the players are on mega bucks so they money has to come from somewhere. 

Yes it is a bit steep but if you travel away regular its not far of the norm for away fans in the Championship I've just paid £30 for a ticket for Norwich away and earlier in the season Leeds were charging Preston fans £45 with Alex Neil reporting it to the Football League 

1 hour ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

I have a framed ,signed photo of Charlie scoring against Real Madrid along with my original match ticket

The price £1.50

Stuart Webb doubled the price from the usual 75p  and only 34,839 turned up to fill the Baseball Ground

That showed him !

Alan if you thought you were being ripped of why did you go To say Derby County have always ripped fans off is an overstatement Leister charge Derby fans £35 eleven years ago still got the ticket 

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

Yes it is a bit steep but if you travel away regular its not far of the norm for away fans in the Championship I've just paid £30 for a ticket for Norwich away and earlier in the season Leeds were charging Preston fans £45 with Alex Neil reporting it to the Football League 

I agree - we've already paid £32 at both Bolton and Bristol away this season. The Bolton price in particular was very over-priced in my opinion.  At least the Forest match is a fierce local derby. 

On 10/4/2017 at 19:20, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

The price £1.50

That showed him !

I was on the Ossie end as well that night. It was a couple of days before my 17th birthday & I nearly didn't go because I could hardly afford the £1-50 for a ticket.

Bloody glad my mate persuaded me though :thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, Roboram said:

I was on the Ossie end as well that night. It was a couple of days before my 17th birthday & I nearly didn't go because I could hardly afford the £1-50 for a ticket.

Bloody glad my mate persuaded me though :thumbsup:

wow, ossie end end also a few days after my 17th!

7 hours ago, Mistaram said:

No Alan in ever read posts didn't realise you have to ?

I suggest that not only should you read ,digest and try to grasp a small amount of understanding of any posts that you reply to.!

But also read and read again then check that any posts you make, actually make any sense at all !

Unless of course this is Sarcasm  you are posting ?

But I suspect it is just another unintelligible  incomprehensible post !

15 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

I suggest that not only should you read ,digest and try to grasp a small amount of understanding of any posts that you reply to.!

But also read and read again then check that any posts you make, actually make any sense at all !

Unless of course this is Sarcasm  you are posting ?

But I suspect it is just another unintelligible  incomprehensible post !

eh?

Archived