Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

On 11/29/2017 at 22:24, Bris Vegas said:

Who would have thought that after 14 games Burnley would be ahead of Tottenham Hotspur? They probably only need another 13-15 points to guarantee them of safety. Incredible form.

Swansea and West Ham are keeping Mark Hughes in his job at Stoke. They've gone massively backwards.

I actually look at Stoke and can see them going down should the likes of Palace and West Brom gradually improve. 

Stoke vs Swansea and West Brom vs Palace this coming weekend. Dull as diashwater matches but in terms of those down there it could have a big impact. 

Not many, if any....and the Clarets were above Liverpool and Arsenal in 4th for 24 hours last week/

It is Burnley (6th) v Spurs (7th) at Turf Moor on Saturday as the PL reaches the halfway stage.

With injuries biting and Tarkowski facing a three-match ban (Spurs, Man U, Huddersfield), I expect our next few results will tail off quite a bit but I'm still confident we can finish 10th or, at a push, 8th/9th.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What on earth does Wenger see in Iwobi? Probably score a hat trick now but he'd still be garbage.

1-0 Liverpool. Coutinho with a header near the 6 yard box, one of the smallest players on the pitch and no Arsenal defender / midfielder within 3 yards of him.

Arsenal’s right side is really poor on the ball. I understand both Bellerin and Iwobe are young, quick and have bags of energy. But both are really average players with the ball at their feet.

in contrast, Maitland-Niles looks really tidy on the ball and positive going forward.

Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette have really disappointed on the ball.

Liverpool should be about 0-3 up here. Poor finishing has cost them.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Just think, if it was a nil nil borefest, you’d be a sick squid. 

I’ll get me coat.

Arsenal Liverpool games are usually good value for money. Liverpool remind me of keegans newcastle in the mid 90's with their we'll score one more than you attitude! 

Archived