Ticket and Travel to Chelsea for a Fiver

Waffle

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bit annoying because you cant buy the away tickets unless you can pick them up at PP. I live in London so obviously I can't do that. Think I'll sit in the chelsea end with my chelsea supporting mate and just buy on the day - if thats possible.

turns out you can't buy tickets for the game on the day for home fans either but you can buy online/on the phone today until 5pm and collect them at the ticket office tomorrow - so if anyone fancies going but sneaking in the home end then buy them now.

2 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

bit annoying because you cant buy the away tickets unless you can pick them up at PP. I live in London so obviously I can't do that. Think I'll sit in the chelsea end with my chelsea supporting mate and just buy on the day - if thats possible.

Just have a quiet word with a steward, he will see you right. I doubt we will have any there.

Anyone go to this in the end? I went and sat in the home end. Chelsea were far more skilful than us but we gave them a good game. Should have equalised before 2-0. Not sure what McDonald was thinking for the second yellow.. completely unnecessary intentional hand ball. Didn't see that it was on RamsTV in the end?

Archived