Does tha hate Forest?

Owd miner

I'm a Notts lad my formative years were spent in what I considered at the time the greatest city in the country with a ratio of 6 to1 .The night life in Nottingham was simply the best and I have  worked in most major cities over the years .

However my Grandad was Derby my Dad was Derby and I have an healthy hatred for the red dogs .I also have many friends who support them and they are all perfectly reasonable people although somewhat flawed. 

In my unbiased opinion though Derby is now a better city than Nottingham and that is something I thought I would never say .Mainly down to Nottingham's hatred of the car which will eventually bring about it's full demise .

I know of several major companies moving out of Nottingham when their lease expires all down to the car parking levy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont one bit i seen forest fans attacking derby fans i mean women and children being draged out of cars. Seen forest fans chuck coins hit a old man split his head open. Little boy had same thing done to him so far as i am concearned they are red scum bags and by the way destroying derby toliets.

Sh*thouses the lot of 'em.

Don't really hate the Gumps as such, but I do revel in their woes and shortcomings more than any other team bar Leeds whom I do genuinely loathe. Horrible generalisation I know but they are the vilest fanbase I've come across and it always seems to be the majority of them rather than a few bevvied up melts causing grief.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont one bit i seen forest fans attacking derby fans i mean women and children being draged out of cars. Seen forest fans chuck coins hit a old man split his head open. Little boy had same thing done to him so far as i am concearned they are red scum bags and by the way destroying derby toliets.

Really.. 

Stuff of myth really youth. 

15 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Really.. 

Stuff of myth really youth. 

Yep. Been to a few at the sh1tty ground and only seen a bit of handbags to be honest. Nothing like what I've seen elsewhere. Don't really mind them calling me a bald, old Derby w4nker since that's exactly what I am.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I've seen Derby fans doing things just as bad...do you hate DCFC too?

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

You get morons at all clubs, derby has its fair share, those that vandalised fawaz's car and those that did the 'wheres your chairman gone' chant towards the forest fans as examples of idiots.

Bet forest fans can come up with as many examples as we can of 'scum bag' behaviour.

'Where's your chairman gone?'.... really? You count this as poor behaviour? And chanted by idiots? About the mildest chant you could hear at any game I'd have thought.

I detest, and I don't use that word lightly, that individual for his love of destroying wildlife for fun. Utter scum and I'd be happy to discuss the matter with said individual. 

As with the moron of a chairman in charge at Arsenal I hope Gooners turn on him in their droves. 

Celtic 'fans' celebrating Lee Rigby's murder. WTF. I wear a metal poppy all year round for all our forces. That sort of behaviour only confirms how few cells they have in their skulls. 

Every club has their morons, football tribalism attracts them sadly. It's depressing at times but the majority of all clubs' fans are passionate football supporters thankfully.

Right I need a pint. 

I think football rivalry as a whole now has gotten a bit silly to be honest. Most football grounds are full of tossers who are completely closed minded to any other club and fan.  I live in Nottingham now and whatever people say it is a football city. I think Derby is more of one though purely down to attendances, especially when both sides haven't been doing well. Ours has been much higher during the pants years. I have had a season ticket for 24 years now and the whole idiot football fan and money in the game thing really puts me off it all sometimes. 

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, SKRam said:

'Where's your chairman gone?'.... really? You count this as poor behaviour? And chanted by idiots? About the mildest chant you could hear at any game I'd have thought.

I detest, and I don't use that word lightly, that individual for his love of destroying wildlife for fun. Utter scum and I'd be happy to discuss the matter with said individual. 

As with the moron of a chairman in charge at Arsenal I hope Gooners turn on him in their droves. 

Celtic 'fans' celebrating Lee Rigby's murder. WTF. I wear a metal poppy all year round for all our forces. That sort of behaviour only confirms how few cells they have in their skulls. 

Every club has their morons, football tribalism attracts them sadly. It's depressing at times but the majority of all clubs' fans are passionate football supporters thankfully.

Right I need a pint. 

You think chanting something about someone who has just died with his family in attendance is one of the mildest things you will hear?

Yeah I think they were idiots. It was disgusting and resulted in a public apology from derby county.

Cor blimey mi owd mukkas thanks for all positives . Soz fer upsetting folk like. I know a few o mi owd marras out there think its fake,,,,, it aint  .. sit darn and I'll tell thee a little story. I were born in 1970. Mi brother wa 5 year owder than me... he warra a Derby fan.... I wa 5 and one day I sez  to him.." ay  up bro I reckon I'm gonna support spurs" ten seconds later I wa chewing floorboards....... we wa on three day week then and we had no carpet....... anyroad needless ta say I started supporting Rams.  I wa only Derby fan at school at a time when they wa winning that cup they won twice... they made mi life hell. But I'm Derby. Loyal and proud... owd up just seen Maggie ont  telly... off to throw up

9 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Cor blimey mi owd mukkas thanks for all positives . Soz fer upsetting folk like. I know a few o mi owd marras out there think its fake,,,,, it aint  .. sit darn and I'll tell thee a little story. I were born in 1970. Mi brother wa 5 year owder than me... he warra a Derby fan.... I wa 5 and one day I sez  to him.." ay  up bro I reckon I'm gonna support spurs" ten seconds later I wa chewing floorboards....... we wa on three day week then and we had no carpet....... anyroad needless ta say I started supporting Rams.  I wa only Derby fan at school at a time when they wa winning that cup they won twice... they made mi life hell. But I'm Derby. Loyal and proud... owd up just seen Maggie ont  telly... off to throw up

If thas chucking up, be careful that tha doesn't choke on't carrots from thas allotment. :unsure:

Gorra story bout mi carrots ... slugs gor em.  Anyroad who wa at Baseball ground when someone blew whistle when we played villa in late 80s they went straight down and scored... felt sorry fer mukka who blew whistle... popside didnt tek to it so well

I wa about 13-14 went ta Brum away.... 86-87ish? Id bought an airhorn....mi owd man used it ta call pigeons in.... anyroad I blew horn can't copper on horse fell off... he toad  me he wa gonna shove it up mi arse...well I say..... it reminded me o picket line 

Archived