Football writers predict promotion

Rample

19 hours ago, Premier ram said:

bet your a laugh a minute saturday afternoons at PP , put a lid on your negativity or go and bore someone else , heres to the Rams making you eat your words COYR

34 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Wow we will get close to the top 2 by winning one game. Brilliant. If we win the first 2 then I am getting my "we are the champions ' t shirt at the end of August 

Stop picking on me! :cry: :cry:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro will go up I have no doubts..... they are best placed out if three who came down to bounce back.

Watch for Sheffield United this season, Forest will be better now too.....

Fulham if they can sort their defence out will be dangerous. Wendies are a Derby lite.....

Just now, Mafiabob said:

Boro will go up I have no doubts..... they are best placed out if three who came down to bounce back.

Watch for Sheffield United this season, Forest will be better now too.....

Fulham if they can sort their defence out will be dangerous. Wendies are a Derby lite.....

Why do you have no doubts?

No idea how monk wants them to play relative to karanka. Or how adaptable their players are.

They've signed an expensive perma-crock and a right back from us who was judged inferior to a 30-something. 

I'd say they have potential but are by no means racing certainties. 

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Why do you have no doubts?

No idea how monk wants them to play relative to karanka. Or how adaptable their players are.

They've signed an expensive perma-crock and a right back from us who was judged inferior to a 30-something. 

I'd say they have potential but are by no means racing certainties. 

Feel they've got a very strong squad....... 

Also think they've got an adept manager and board who give people time. 

As for Christie, think we harshly judged him here...... many wrote on here and elsewhere that Hendrick was inconsistent and won't be missed when he went to Burnley, and he'd get found out...... think he was our biggest loss from squad last season. Not saying Christie is this season...... but doesn't take long for us to jump on people's backs. 

Think Boro will win league, anyone of 7/8 could go up automatically. Sheffield United the dark horses for me to be in top 6.

Very, very open this year.

Everyone assumed Newcastle last year which left one spot. 

Even when looking at top six this season you could argue a case for about 18 teams!!

In terms of top 2: Someone's got to be favourite and can understand why people are going for Boro. Villa should be there as well but something reminds me of them being us a couple of years back. Loads of great players, no real team.

Fulham should be good again, as should Sheff Weds. 

As for us, atm probably top 8. Add a decent attacking midfielder or winger and that could push us top 6.

38 minutes ago, David said:

Very complimentary of Forest recently you are ?

Do think they'll get a decent bounce this year. Predicting top 10 for them. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Shouldn't be drinking this early in the morning!

Black coffee today..,,.. saving my drinking for a week on Tuesday 

Archived