The Pies at Kidderminster

Ellafella

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/not-just-pie-kidderminster-harriers-10265576

Loved the food at Kidderminster. Anybody else try the pies? Fresh and homemade; I saw a few fans going for the chicken curry...how was it?

The cottage pie was really good. I didn't need to eat again until late on the next day. Why can't all clubs go more for the homemade rather than the mas-produced cardboard pastry types in a cellophance wrapper? :mellow:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/not-just-pie-kidderminster-harriers-10265576

Loved the food at Kidderminster. Anybody else try the pies? Fresh and homemade; I saw a few fans going for the chicken curry...how was it?

The cottage pie was really good. I didn't need to eat again until late on the next day. Why can't all clubs go more for the homemade rather than the mas-produced cardboard pastry types in a cellophance wrapper? :mellow:

I'm sure more clubs could, that's for sure.

But at some point the numbers you're trying to feed make it impossible to have homemade grub.

My missus can be on the verge of a nervous breakdown cooking for 10 people. Kudos to the people they have working in the kitchens of smaller clubs who make decent grub. 

33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm sure more clubs could, that's for sure.

But at some point the numbers you're trying to feed make it impossible to have homemade grub.

My missus can be on the verge of a nervous breakdown cooking for 10 people. Kudos to the people they have working in the kitchens of smaller clubs who make decent grub. 

You're right and that did cross my mind. They seemed to have a lot of staff in the kitchen...

Archived