Forum Update

Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

Says I'm in Wood Green London whereas I'm actually in the midst of Hertfordshire's beautiful leafy countryside, but David did say it's accuracy is not to be relied on.

Yup, just watch out for the device and browser, if it's something you wouldn't use give me a shout. I have a few more toys to play with so can deal with it.

1 minute ago, David said:

Yup, just watch out for the device and browser, if it's something you wouldn't use give me a shout. I have a few more toys to play with so can deal with it.

Would you recommend disabling the automatic log in thingmy ?

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Would you recommend disabling the automatic log in thingmy ?

Only if it's a shared computer say a work computer, library or at home and say you have a kid that can access your account and get you banned. 

18 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Says I'm in Wood Green London whereas I'm actually in the midst of Hertfordshire's beautiful leafy countryside, but David did say it's accuracy is not to be relied on.

Whenever I log into icloud from my Ipswich home, I get a notificaiton on my phone that someone is logging in from Middlesbrough. Only 250 miles out!

40 minutes ago, admira said:

I can't open the site on Firefox either now. Has the URL changed to have the 'co'' removed?

I'm down to mobile only as IE still not working  

IMG_4914.jpg

We haven't had .co.uk for quite a while now.

4 minutes ago, admira said:

Works at home but not at work. Moans about an unregistered certificate.

Try clicking that advanced link, you should be able to bypass it and ignore the warning

On 04/07/2017 at 13:39, David said:

To see a break down of who has reacted and in which way, just click the number by any of the reaction totals and a popup will appear.

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 13.33.42.png

I will be on a personal mission to ensure no members are targeted with the facepalm and remove their ability to react if found guilty in the court of David.

Just caught up with instructions after using all week. :ph34r:

Firstly, I am honoured to be in a pop-up!

Secondly how will you know if someone is actually targeting a member with facepalms? There are a few people on here who in my humble opinion only ever post stuff worthy of facepalms. Do I need to put them on ignore so I don't get in trouble? I don't think that I would be very good at self-restraint now I have the opportunity to react in a negative manner.

Just now, angieram said:

Just caught up with instructions after using all week. :ph34r:

Firstly, I am honoured to be in a pop-up!

Secondly how will you know if someone is actually targeting a member with facepalms? There are a few people on here who in my humble opinion only ever post stuff worthy of facepalms. Do I need to put them on ignore so I don't get in trouble? I don't think that I would be very good at self-restraint now I have the opportunity to react in a negative manner.

Just by browsing and taking mental notes, face palm is there to be used but if X member is sticking one on every single post of X member we'll step in.

Every members profile you can look at and see what reactions they have given and received easily enough, just click on the overall reputation score in their profile.

No reason why any members posts should have all their posts hit with one from another member.

On 04/07/2017 at 13:51, David said:

Ever been in a 260 page transfer topic which is full of puns and thinking I can't be bothered to go through all this to read the latest?

The moderators have a tool now which can highlight posts, these will appear at the very top of every page of the topic and you can go directly to that post. 

This will be a work in progress with the mod team, bare with us. Multiple posts can be highlighted and we will work on getting a system in place that highlights the latest source/update to a rumour.

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 13.45.18.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 13.49.42.png

This thingy is a little bugged out right now, dunna panic, will be fixed and back.

Archived