Forum Update

David

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

A facepalm reaction?!

I LOVE IT

I think it's irresponsible. It's gonna take everyone ages to go through all of Ninos old anti-Martin posts to add facepalm reactions to them. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

It could do with some borders as it is all very white as it stands. Other than that the reaction icons seem cool!

Yes that's what I mention to. Seems a bit all merged into one with no definition between posts or quotes

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Yes that's what I mention to. Seems a bit all merged into one with no definition between posts or quotes

Posts and quotes are the exact same colour as the previous version?

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bring the old forum back now

Boooooooo

edit: Or just add a thick black outline around everything, or give us the option to add a thick black outline around everything

When you say everything, can you be a little bit more specific?

7 minutes ago, David said:

Posts and quotes are the exact same colour as the previous version?

I mean the 'boxes' around the main body of the post, it seems to have a less defined border if that makes sense, it blends in to the background making the whole page merge in to one big white mass, at least to my eyes anyway.

As an example this is a snip from my screen, where the post starts with my username, picture etc is very similar and 'blends' in with the background to the left.

forumcolour.JPG

On the previous version the entire post box was white, other than the new reactions and a line above the quote and edit options it's exactly the same, even the quotes, exactly the same.

Where it's different is it the site had a white main container and the grey border. The grey border is still there but no longer a white container behind it. 

Archived