Away Membership...

Philmycock

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, philmycock said:

On the DCFC website is expensive, am I doing something wrong here?

IMG_0460.PNG

Is this just only for Forest ticket next season?

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Thought it said £39 ! 

For season ticket holder yes without season ticket holder got to buy home membership then buy away membership. Same old same old. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

For season ticket holder yes without season ticket holder got to buy home membership then buy away membership. Same old same old. 

Is that £49 plus £39, £88 to be a bit further up the queue. Crikey nearly as sad as paying extra money to select your seat on an aeroplane or fast check in, so you can sit a bit longer on an aeroplane waiting for the rest of the folk to get on board that choose to get to sit on the aeroplane for less time and choose not to pay the extra cash.

Maybe they should try a cash out system like the bookies, sell seats for blocks of 10 minutes!

Yep all those folk that leave early to beat the traffic could save a few quid, and those looking for a bargain and all the exciting stuff at the end of a game could come in and enjoy a block of 10 minutes!

DCFC Ticket Office...."Yeah Sunderland away, 4 tickets for 40 to 50 minutes and 4 tickets for 80 to 90 minutes plus extra time please!.......How much?

the way the fixtures have fallen, forest and burton away after christmas, i don't think away memeberships are that important this year. as long as you're a sth that attends away games you will get tickets to those games.

non season ticket holders can probably hang on and get one later in the year, or buy home memebership one month away the next to spread the cost

the only problem game i see for non sth is sheff u away 26th august, if we win a couple of the opening games that will be in high demand 

Necessity for me being on the Isle of Man,I book about a month in advance for cheaper flights and hotels so need to know I can get a ticket.Away membership has been great for me and my teenage daughter getting to about 12-15 away games for the last five seasons.The cost of the membership is a drop in the ocean to what we pay over a season on travel and accommodation.And that's without sky getting involved.

Archived