U21 Championship 2017

Day

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yes well done, clearly Hughes is only worth 4 million... at least we've got Bryson:angry:

**** you rowett

Stupid comment. Yes Rowett was ok with him leaving but the fee was nothing to do with him.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Stupid comment. Yes Rowett was ok with him leaving but the fee was nothing to do with him.

Really? Cause as far as I'm aware rowett is in charge of transfers, yes he probably wasn't the bloke actually negotiating the deal, who's even more stupid, but he'd have still had to ok it at that price

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Really? Cause as far as I'm aware rowett is in charge of transfers, yes he probably wasn't the bloke actually negotiating the deal, who's even more stupid, but he'd have still had to ok it at that price

No he wouldn't. In his latest interview he said something to the effect that once he'd agreed that a player can leave the matter is handed over to the 'financial' people.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

No he wouldn't. In his latest interview he said something to the effect that once he'd agreed that a player can leave the matter is handed over to the 'financial' people.

Well I stand corrected then, haven't seen that interview, well some of the 'financial people' need a stern talking to then

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Absolute tosh. If rowett said he needed funds to rebuild so look at deals for Ince Hughes and Keogh and Martin and we got £1 mil each rowett would be none the wiser. Your talking crap if you think he didn't ok the price.

Utter rubbish!

Archived