U21 Championship 2017

David

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't understand why we have taken the likes of Rashford to this tournament. Spain have champions league and league winners in their side so no excuses and others who have played europa league.

Redmond is the star of this England side. We need him to play well if we want to win the whole tournament.

Sith Happens
18 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Still don't understand why we have taken the likes of Rashford to this tournament. Spain have champions league and league winners in their side so no excuses and others who have played europa league.

Redmond is the star of this England side. We need him to play well if we want to win the whole tournament.

I agree, I suppose the argument is Rashford has has tournament football with England, but it was what 20 minutes or so?

Surely we want out best young players experiencing these sorts of tournaments if we want to succeed.

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

There's a DCFC flag behind the far side linesman too. 

Am I being a bit biased, or does this game not need our Will to come and take it by the scruff of the neck? The midfield are so passive.

It's dour. Nothing like the excitement or good football of the U20s. The team look set up to be stolid. Promote Simmo I say.

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can start to see why Everton were so desperate to get Pickford, looks a class act on this showing. Excellent anticipation and distribution of the ball

You said that before his impressive flap at a cross! Lol.

Archived