The demise of popside.com

scross

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KBB said:

I like popside as a forum. The shame is it is mainly ruined by one poster who polutes the forum with their anti Muslim and Islam racist agenda.

Aint that right ste....

i went off it years ago.

Was a little boys club for the few. Extrmeley clicky if you ask me.

Went there originally along with other ramzoners after that one got shut down / taken over by new owners.

15 hours ago, jagerbob said:

i went off it years ago.

Was a little boys club for the few. Extrmeley clicky if you ask me.

Went there originally along with other ramzoners after that one got shut down / taken over by new owners.

Felt like Ramzone was a haven for ramstrust for me.... them and the disbanded Rams Protest Group had some fun arguments.....

9 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Felt like Ramzone was a haven for ramstrust for me.... them and the disbanded Rams Protest Group had some fun arguments.....

True it was.

But the more time went on the more the forum turned into a little boys club.

The admins were more like a police force with their little rules on what you could post and where.

Every single thread (was like the george thorne thread of 2015 / wardrobe watch) in that it had hundreds and hundreds of pages as they grouped things together which didnt need to be,

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

True it was.

But the more time went on the more the forum turned into a little boys club.

The admins were more like a police force with their little rules on what you could post and where.

Every single thread (was like the george thorne thread of 2015 / wardrobe watch) in that it had hundreds and hundreds of pages as they grouped things together which didnt need to be,

I was emailed on occasion asking who they thought a certain poster was..... I got slapped down now and again on there. I was BaronMad on there 

Archived