Rotherham United v Derby County - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

6 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Didn't see you sticking together last season when he, sorry long lost twin brother, was Starting in his fellow rams

I've never seen him starting on his fellow rams.

Half-fans or boo-boys, well, that's a bit different.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right then. Now that's over let's all get down to what we know is the serious business in all this ....The closed season gossip, wild speculation, post mortem scapegoats, candidates for public hanging and your own Derby County FIFA 2018 team. 

Lets the games commence :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

I've never seen him starting on his fellow rams.

Half-fans or boo-boys, well, that's a bit different.

Fair enough then. It's ok to be a dick as long as it's against someone you don't agree with. up the ramps

13 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Should have taken him to Forest away if he wanted a snidey away day atmos! Hardly gonna be bum clenching when nowt to play for.

Lots of reasons why I couldn't take my boy this season till today, not that I should have to justify this to anyone that doesn't know me or my situation. I didn't take him to 'forest away' as I've seen enough agro there to warrant him going at his age. Didn't want bum clenching, just wanted the team not to have a 'nowt to play for performance ' and maybe the atmosphere might have been better.

not a rant, just had a rough year

4 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Lots of reasons why I couldn't take my boy this season till today, not that I should have to justify this to anyone that doesn't know me or my situation. I didn't take him to 'forest away' as I've seen enough agro there to warrant him going at his age. Didn't want bum clenching, just wanted the team not to have a 'nowt to play for performance ' and maybe the atmosphere might have been better.

I make you right ,, my daughter and I had season tickets for years and went all over the country but I would nt take her or any kid to forest away , not saying anybody taking their kids is wrong in any way ,just for me I would nt 

18 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Jeez, calm down, it was you slating our fans saying you wanting it bouncing for your lad, hardly gonna get that in a nowt-to-play-for match, as you were x

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Jeez, calm down, it was you slating our fans saying you wanting it bouncing for your lad, hardly gonna get that in a nowt-to-play-for match, as you were x

Ok, you're probably right. I will pick away games more carefully (fate permitting) next season. Not sure I 'slated ' our fans anywhere though. I am a fan.

13 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Ok, you're probably right. I will pick away games more carefully (fate permitting) next season. Not sure I 'slated ' our fans anywhere though. I am a fan.

How old's your lad? Burton away next season will fit the bill if he's ok standing? Local, atmospheric but without all the Forest angst ;-)

8 minutes ago, philmycock said:

How old's your lad? Burton away next season will fit the bill if he's ok standing? Local, atmospheric but without all the Forest angst ;-)

Yeah, it's a bit more complicated, he's had a season ticket for 5 seasons now and only 11. But it's not really his age it's fate has thwarted every plan to go away for the last 2 seasons. So when we finally go it was a bit flat. Just hate that red dog ground. Maybe next season.

✌️

4 hours ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Hmm... Blackman I think is in the same category as weiman, may have shown promise somewhere else, but not instantly fitted into the team with a limited amount of time.

But I did feel for him today when derogatory chants started, maybe in the first half and evolved into a derogatory chant for him and camara. When he came on he was ridiculed mercifully. 

Personally I would look at moving him (and others) on as he hasn't produced at Derby, but then again under that patronising pressure who would? If they have a Derby shirt on we should TRY to support them, not to bolster their ego but get the best out of them while their on the pitch, no?

You'd like to think so 

19 hours ago, RamNut said:

Strange day. Cr@p performance.

got to the train station to hear that the train from sheffield to rotherham was cancelled, and travel would involve crossing sheffield on the tram.

decided not to bother. Flogged my train ticket to a derby fan at the station.

got the bus back to derby. Bus back home only to find myself locked out.

finally managed to track down the mrs, and get in to get my car to drive to rotherham.

first derby fan i see in rotherham is the bloke i flogged my train ticket to.

got Into the ground seconds after kick off.

watched a pretty poor performance. No midfield creativity.

Back in the car for 2.07

home for 2.47!

take the car next time.

Sound's like an analogy for our season.........Mel is that you?

14 hours ago, jono said:

Right then. Now that's over let's all get down to what we know is the serious business in all this ....The closed season gossip, wild speculation, post mortem scapegoats, candidates for public hanging and your own Derby County FIFA 2018 team. 

Lets the games commence :ph34r:

Sounds like up and coming groups on the John Peel show in about 1989

Archived