One moment today sums it up for me

KBB

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

No it's 0. I don't remember any of them confirming they were reacting to Derby fans.

Nope. At least one. I saw Keogh clearly snapping and having a brief go at the home fans. It was completely obvious what Keogh was doing and who it was directed towards. No need for Keogh to formally 'confirm'. I was wondering if you saw anything vaguely similar with Butterfield. Seems not.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ramesses said:

Nope. At least one. I saw Keogh clearly snapping and having a brief go at the home fans. It was completely obvious what Keogh was doing and who it was directed towards. No need for Keogh to formally 'confirm'. I was wondering if you saw anything vaguely similar with Butterfield. Seems not.

Ok. Must have been a few people seeing the same illusion.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. If I was getting booed for simply playing a sideways pass to retain possession rather than belting the ball 50 yards into the channel every single time I got it because our fans understanding of football doesn't extend beyond Sunday league tactics, you'd better believe I'd give some stick back when the opportunity arose. I'd be a damn sight more obvious about it than cupping my ear too.

7 minutes ago, Anon said:

I'd be a damn sight more obvious about it than cupping my ear too.

When would you do this, when celebrating your first league goal of the season or your second? If you insist on making a hero out of the player can we have it for something of worth?!

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

When would you do this, when celebrating your first league goal of the season or your second? If you insist on making a hero out of the player can we have it for something of worth?!

I'm not making a hero out of anyone. I'm not even particularly a fan of Butterfield. I don't mind if people want to boo or criticise players. I do have a problem with precious overly sensitive fans who dish out abuse for 90 minutes every week and get offended the moment anyone reacts.

13 minutes ago, Anon said:

I do have a problem with precious overly sensitive fans who dish out abuse for 90 minutes every week and get offended the moment anyone reacts.

Not really what happened though. This season has been particularly **** for wondering what the hell is going on with the players, wouldn't you say? Butterfield just got a bit of the season-long frustration that was coming his way for being overly negative (if not on his 1st touch in this case, then his 2nd). Thought he looked a lot livelier & more positive after that actually!

Archived