Did we save Newcastle 1 Million pounds by re employing McClaren

Curtains

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, curtains said:

McClaren couldn't lace Coxs boots as a manager. 

Div 3 to Div 1 

You weren't asked if McClaren could or couldn't lace Cox's boots. You were asked what a manager has to do to get credit from you. Every single example you have given is a manger who presided over promotion to or managed in the top division. You are a glory supporter.

1 minute ago, Anon said:

You weren't asked if McClaren could or couldn't lace Cox's boots. You were asked what a manager has to do to get credit from you. Every single example you have given is a manger who presided over promotion to or managed in the top division. You are a glory supporter.

I'll see you anon. 

Bye for now 

Just now, curtains said:

How many Mars bars can you buy for 1 Million pounds lol. 

It also pays for Jesse ******* Lingard for TEN ******* WEEKS

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

You don't care how much compensation  we paid McClaren then .

Yes. Are you having trouble understanding the article though?

Newcastle potentially saved £1,000,000 due to McClaren getting another job. Derby did not become liable for that £1,000,000 by employing him.

Derby will be paying McClaren, due to sacking him before his contract was up. We do not currently know how much compensation McClaren is owed by Derby.

14 minutes ago, curtains said:

I feel a ban coming on again .

I will put you on ignore .

you're being inconsistent. You won't give McClaren credit because he couldn't sustain a winning run, in spite of no Summer transfer window, or chance to rebuild the team, yet laud it over him by using Jim Smith and Arthur Cox as examples. Reality is Cox managed a relegation and failure to bounce back despite lots of Lionel's money, and Smith wheeler-dealed us into 3 relegation fights after top10 finishes. I love all 3, consistent and fair. I can also see where all 3 deserve credit and criticism, balanced and fair.

I just hope people quote this so you get to see it if you have me on ignore. :lol:

Stop taking it personally. It's a difference of opinion Princess Precious Curtains! 

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

you're being inconsistent. You won't give McClaren credit because he couldn't sustain a winning run, in spite of no Summer transfer window, or chance to rebuild the team, yet laud it over him by using Jim Smith and Arthur Cox as examples. Reality is Cox managed a relegation and failure to bounce back despite lots of Lionel's money, and Smith wheeler-dealed us into 3 relegation fights after top10 finishes. I love all 3, consistent and fair. I can also see where all 3 deserve credit and criticism, balanced and fair.

I just hope people quote this so you get to see it if you have me on ignore. :lol:

Stop taking it personally. It's a difference of opinion Princess Precious Curtains! 

What's inconsistent . McClaren got us promoted as assistant to Jim Smith to the top division.  Cox also got us promoted to the top Division as did Billy Davis.  

McClaren has failed to get us promoted to a higher standard of football. Ie the Premier League. 

Whos to say he would of done it next season if his record is anything to go by in the past at Derby. 

Archived