Nugent and Vydra

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/02/2017 at 22:59, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What is it with this clamouring for vydra?

He's played and started far more games than Blackman but have scored a similar number of goals...i.e roughly none but no one is begging for him to play.

They are both gone in a few months and good riddance

Hm

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 22:59, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What is it with this clamouring for vydra?

He's played and started far more games than Blackman but have scored a similar number of goals...i.e roughly none but no one is begging for him to play.

They are both gone in a few months and good riddance

Vydra won't be gone and he proved you wrong. :whistle:

25 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hm

trawling the archives there....ive been as pleased as anyone that he has finally started to come good....he was just so poor for sooo long,i kind of lost hope.

unlike some,im pleased to be proved wrong if it benefits derby county.

nowhere near our best striker though,but should do well when hes united with him.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

trawling the archives there....ive been as pleased as anyone that he has finally started to come good....he was just so poor for sooo long,i kind of lost hope.

nowhere near our best striker though,but should do well when hes united with him.

Highlights the importance of systems. It's where we've really let ourselves down over the past few years. 

14 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Indeed he's not our best striker, because he's not really a striker at all. Imo vydra ain't in competition with Martin, he's in competition to play behind him. Martins concerns should be with Nugent, not vydra

42 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Indeed he's not our best striker, because he's not really a striker at all. Imo vydra ain't in competition with Martin, he's in competition to play behind him. Martins concerns should be with Nugent, not vydra

Indeed.....I think he will pair up well.

I'm not sure Martin will have many concerns about Nugent however.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Indeed.....I think he will pair up well.

I'm not sure Martin will have many concerns about Nugent however.

Hm I wouldn't be so sure, as good as Martin is, Nugent has been excellent in recent weeks

If he keeps this up, there will be a real battle

Archived