Forum Introductions

davenportram

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologise. Never saw this thread.

Late starter really regarding watching/supporting Derby. I was about 10 years old back in 1987 & we lost at home to Millwall 1-0. I think it was around that time anyway.

As for forums was a regular on the Sheep****army from pretty much when it started. But when that died off not really used any others, apart from The Football Forum which got boring pretty quickly. Stuck to social media ever since.

Ossie recommended this site to me a few months ago, so here I am!

I work with Ossie. But since 21st March I've been on additional paternity leave & will be till September. So my days consist of nappy changes, Jeremy Kyle, drinking tea, reading fan forums & trying to get a 6 month old dance to Techno! I'm still waiting for cabin fever to kick in!

Apologise. Never saw this thread.

Late starter really regarding watching/supporting Derby. I was about 10 years old back in 1987 & we lost at home to Millwall 1-0. I think it was around that time anyway.

As for forums was a regular on the Sheep****army from pretty much when it started. But when that died off not really used any others, apart from The Football Forum which got boring pretty quickly. Stuck to social media ever since.

Ossie recommended this site to me a few months ago, so here I am!

I work with Ossie. But since 21st March I've been on additional paternity leave & will be till September. So my days consist of nappy changes, Jeremy Kyle, drinking tea, reading fan forums & trying to get a 6 month old dance to Techno! I'm still waiting for cabin fever to kick in!

Better late than never. That's how it's done.

I like your make-up btw x

Apologies also, was an infant during the Jim Smith era and my first game was a 2-0 win against Leicester in 1998 (can't remember who scored, think Wanchope got one but I have the memory of a fish). Was a nosy Parker on the old DET and this forum but never had an account.

Currently get by working in a hotel but in three months time I begin basic training for the Royal Navy.

Apologies also, was an infant during the Jim Smith era and my first game was a 2-0 win against Leicester in 1998 (can't remember who scored, think Wanchope got one but I have the memory of a fish). Was a nosy Parker on the old DET and this forum but never had an account.

Currently get by working in a hotel but in three months time I begin basic training for the Royal Navy.

Hello Sailor.  :)

Good afternoon all.

I'm Jono originally from Long Eaton but now live over in Herefordshire. I did have a season ticket for over 15 years but I am in Navy (Good look to NavyRam - any tips you want PM me) so I get to games as and when I can.

I am currently stationed near Watford so will be travelling to the match on the 24th so if anyone fancies a few pints I will be in the Green Man pre match and I am 6"4 so easy to spot.

COYR!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

More new members. Very happy to say hi to you all, please feel free to introduce yourselves here.

...now who's going first?

Archived