Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm never thought i'd see Morten Bisgaard in the same category as Charlie George and Igor Stimac.

Well I did say " strangely" DW. Thanks for the warm welcome. Most appreciated. I just kind of took to Mortens style of play and passion. Met him in Oslo a few weeks ago at the Norway v England game. He has retained a passion for DCFC I am happy to report.

Hello one and all....

I'm Andy (Andrew to my mum & if I've been a bad lad) & have lived in Worksop for 10 years, having spent 25 years or so living near Bakewell.

I haven't been on any forum for a while but started on the old BBC ones about 10 years ago, then progressed to the DET one where I can't for the life of me remember what my name was - but that's what you get for being almost 40. Be afraid younger boys & girls. I've been spotted round a few others but am looking for a new home & the banter looks pretty good on here.

My dad started to take me to games when I was about 6 or 7. I've never had a season ticket but like to go to maybe 10-12 home games a season because of work things at weekends. I've recently got married and have a baby due at Christmas, so I think I need to get to as many games as possible in the first half of the season!.

So, what does one have to do to get a drink around here?..

Hello one and all....

I'm Andy (Andrew to my mum & if I've been a bad lad) & have lived in Worksop for 10 years, having spent 25 years or so living near Bakewell.

I haven't been on any forum for a while but started on the old BBC ones about 10 years ago, then progressed to the DET one where I can't for the life of me remember what my name was - but that's what you get for being almost 40. Be afraid younger boys & girls. I've been spotted round a few others but am looking for a new home & the banter looks pretty good on here.

My dad started to take me to games when I was about 6 or 7. I've never had a season ticket but like to go to maybe 10-12 home games a season because of work things at weekends. I've recently got married and have a baby due at Christmas, so I think I need to get to as many games as possible in the first half of the season!.

Welcome mate , congrats on the baby , comisserations on the marriage 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Welcome Wolfie - they're a bit tight on the drinks round here - there is a drunk thread tho'.

Re. the banter - just state an opinion on something, can be anything DCFC related or just anything you have an opinion on - sit back and you'll get 'bantered' lol.

Hello one and all....

A up Wolfie.

You should be able to make loads of games if you work weekends... 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Hello one and all....

Worksop!?

Hey! Don't upset the newbies! We're not a clique on here.

Not like the other forums.

Indeed. I hope I haven't caused anyone offence 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

seriously though, are there any posh bits? 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived